Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DarkWeb Financial
Yo, so i've done plenty of ordering off DM etc so i have some experience in the dark web world. My question is: are any of these financial services legit? 10% paypal balance paid and the rest delivered in crypto. They sound far too good to be true and I have a hard time believing these people are just "being altruistic". Assuming they could do what they are saying, why wouldnt they just keep this for themselves??
(11-25-2018, 01:01 AM)TronQuix Wrote:  Yo, so i've done plenty of ordering off DM etc so i have some experience in the dark web world. My question is: are any of these financial services legit? 10% paypal balance paid and the rest delivered in crypto. They sound far too good to be true and I have a hard time believing these people are just "being altruistic". Assuming they could do what they are saying, why wouldnt they just keep this for themselves??

most dark web offers are nothing  but lies.
they are scamming gullible person.
search will reveal that many on dark net has been scammed.
You're dealing with criminals, if you're looking for trust and honesty use Amazon. As the old saying goes, there is no honor among thieves.
the dark web is not safe, like everything else ...

payment with paypal avoid it because it is super traceable, but also the cryptomonete are (apart from the monero, or so they say), the best trick is to pay with paypal or other cryptomonete, and do not use your ip address (even if under the network tor), and above all never send the packages to the real address you'r house...
I fink this is very inaccuas Napoleon wasn't napolitan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to join in darkweb minhtienmm 8 264 12-05-2018, 11:53 AM
Last Post: azero
  opinions about darkweb Hisoka1122 12 1,115 07-02-2018, 10:22 AM
Last Post: ChunkButter
  What sites on the DarkWeb do you recommending viewing? NiggerBlox 5 855 06-30-2018, 04:38 AM
Last Post: aabbccli