DOX Tutorial
by BRK - September 06, 2015 at 05:27 PM
Shield 
Hey!
If you clicked on this thread you probably need help with doxing and I'm going to share my methods without writing a fucking 80 page e-book.

If you're just getting into DOXing please remember that just getting someones IP and using geolocation isn't a DOX, however it may help.
If you have your victims IP I suggest using your favorite geolocation tool and getting their ISP, state etc.
You can always call up the ISP and social engineer them in order to get their information
However, if you know the victims name and they are over 18 (and if they aren't, try to obtain a parents name)
Use one of the following websites as these are the best imo
www.thatsthem.com <-- 100% free and highly accurate, sometimes you may not get the results you were looking for but if you can't pay for a membership for a bigger site then they're a great starter.
www.intelius.com <-- They aren't free, you need to pay monthly for a premier membership, but with them you can buy background reports and such.
If you already used geolocation and have the victims state it will narrow down the results.

If you're old enough and are decent at talking to people then go ahead and call up the ISP of said victim and try and get their information that way (Say you're from the company and you can't lookup this persons data as your systems are down, for more info google ISP dox and read another tut as I am not the best when it comes to ISP doxxing)
That's pretty much it, if you have basic information including the victims first & last name and state &/or city use one of the sites listed above to get their information.

FAQ:
Q: Is doxxing illegal?
A: It's legal, you're simply gaining their public information. It only becomes illegal with what you do with that information, if you threaten them or obtain SSN/CC numbers then it becomes illegal.
Q: Why would I want to dox someone?
A: There are many reasons why you might want to, maybe they're an asshole who you want to scare by telling them their address and shit.
Q: Should I swat with the information I obtained from my victim?
A: No, swatting is highly illegal and fucked up, read the rules.
Q: Can you help me dox?
A: If the methods I've provided in this tutorial haven't helped you get your targets dox then PM me and I'll try my best to help.

Thank you for reading, if you enjoyed this tut then feel free to leave me a thanks &/or a +rep or -rep if you feel that I've provided bad information.
Nice tutorial, I'm sure this will help some Rftechponys out
Thanks for this. I've been interested in learning how to dox for awhile.
Really nice tutorial and there is a lot of information.
Thanks man learnt more by reading this tutorial. Thanks!
Thank you for sharing this information Smile
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching.
Nice tutorial don't need it but probably helped others out
Very nice. Thank you very much
old but working still !  Biggrin Biggrin
Great tutorial! I really appreciate this kind of quality content.
thank you for sharring bro to pooost
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Spam
(September 06, 2015 at 05:27 PM)BRK Wrote: Hey!
If you clicked on this thread you probably need help with doxing and I'm going to share my methods without writing a fucking 80 page e-book.

If you're just getting into DOXing please remember that just getting someones IP and using geolocation isn't a DOX, however it may help.
If you have your victims IP I suggest using your favorite geolocation tool and getting their ISP, state etc.
You can always call up the ISP and social engineer them in order to get their information
However, if you know the victims name and they are over 18 (and if they aren't, try to obtain a parents name)
Use one of the following websites as these are the best imo
www.thatsthem.com <-- 100% free and highly accurate, sometimes you may not get the results you were looking for but if you can't pay for a membership for a bigger site then they're a great starter.
www.intelius.com <-- They aren't free, you need to pay monthly for a premier membership, but with them you can buy background reports and such.
If you already used geolocation and have the victims state it will narrow down the results.

If you're old enough and are decent at talking to people then go ahead and call up the ISP of said victim and try and get their information that way (Say you're from the company and you can't lookup this persons data as your systems are down, for more info google ISP dox and read another tut as I am not the best when it comes to ISP doxxing)
That's pretty much it, if you have basic information including the victims first & last name and state &/or city use one of the sites listed above to get their information.

FAQ:
Q: Is doxxing illegal?
A: It's legal, you're simply gaining their public information. It only becomes illegal with what you do with that information, if you threaten them or obtain SSN/CC numbers then it becomes illegal.
Q: Why would I want to dox someone?
A: There are many reasons why you might want to, maybe they're an asshole who you want to scare by telling them their address and shit.
Q: Should I swat with the information I obtained from my victim?
A: No, swatting is highly illegal and fucked up, read the rules.
Q: Can you help me dox?
A: If the methods I've provided in this tutorial haven't helped you get your targets dox then PM me and I'll try my best to help.

Thank you for reading, if you enjoyed this tut then feel free to leave me a thanks &/or a +rep or -rep if you feel that I've provided bad information.

Thank you for this amazing tutorial mate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short Doxing Tutorial - Repost from dead website, not my tutorial Youredead 18 13,680 December 31, 2020 at 05:13 PM
Last Post: axis101