DO YOU TRUST THE TOR NETWORK
by moot - May 21, 2021 at 09:40 PM
I'd guess that TOR is still effective for avoiding the kind of global always-on surveillance of prism and like programs. Once someone takes a special interest in you they're going to manipulate the network to setup exit nodes nearby and game the system against itself, and of course there's the problem of honeypot (entrapment) markets and the like.
Gshhhsgghsh shshhgsvsg vshhggshjs shshhsss
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Spammer/Leech
Since when can anything on the internet be trusted? you could be fine one day and tomorrow some exploit rains hell on you.
double click, use it and hope for the best.
(June 11, 2021 at 08:02 PM)polisalwaysright Wrote: I'd guess that TOR is still effective for avoiding the kind of global always-on surveillance of prism and like programs.  Once someone takes a special interest in you they're going to manipulate the network to setup exit nodes nearby and game the system against itself, and of course there's the problem of honeypot (entrapment) markets and the like.

You know it was funded by the US DOD right?  

You seen where the feds wanted to monitor people so they made a secure mobile chat app and had all the keys? https://www.rt.com/news/525953-australia...operation/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DO NOT TRUST SHOPPY FEEDBACKS xPyth 3 391 May 24, 2021 at 02:15 PM
Last Post: xPyth
How can we Trust DB files? kiaheyrati038 41 2,747 March 03, 2020 at 06:25 PM
Last Post: foxmulder
found a dark store, should i trust? HomebuttonADS 19 2,177 June 12, 2019 at 03:00 AM
Last Post: rf6686rf