Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DISCORD RAID - pedophile owner
Star 
Alright everyone have I got a raid for you!
Discord server called lazy gaming. The owner- Saucy#7684 and his girlfriend Allie#7922 engaged in a threeway, sexual, relationship with a 12 year old girl(SorazoraChan#6910). I know quite a few people who have problems with this, myself included. Incidents like this, and the girlfriend being a chronic cheater have led me to be done with the server. So, I've decided to hold a raid. While this raid goes on if anyone can get access to any of their accounts it'd be appreciated to see haha.
Other shit:
Saucy#7684  -  his real name is Anthony Crumley and he lives in Texas somewhere.
Tishen#9021 this guy is a fuckboy

https://ghostbin.com/paste/wh9qx

It's my first day here on raid forums, now show me what yall can do   Wink
Can you put all known info on them here https://ghostbin.com/
The links attached have expired already.
Im here to help in any way I can....what proof do you have of all this?
If you provide a new inv link I'll be happy to help
Invite links have currently been disabled, waiting until later. 
I added all the info i possibly can to the ghostbin, also. If someone can get access to any of the 3 accounts stated (not the fuckboy) I would appreciate having it.
(08-03-2017, 03:43 PM)SmashCrash21 Wrote:  Alright everyone have I got a raid for you!
Discord server called lazy gaming. The owner- Saucy#7684 and his girlfriend Allie#7922 engaged in a threeway, sexual, relationship with a 12 year old girl(SorazoraChan#6910). I know quite a few people who have problems with this, myself included. Incidents like this, and the girlfriend being a chronic cheater have led me to be done with the server. So, I've decided to hold a raid. While this raid goes on if anyone can get access to any of their accounts it'd be appreciated to see haha.
Other shit:
Saucy#7684  -  his real name is Anthony Crumley and he lives in Texas somewhere.

This is false. I am aware that you included me. But I am one of the server administrators for lazy gaming. I spend all my time in the voice chat. And I have delt with problems with this recently. I can GURANTEE that there was no sexual relationship between saucy and sora. You may believe him over me. You may not. But I can gurantee that this post contains false information.

(08-03-2017, 07:01 PM)Tishen Wrote:  
(08-03-2017, 03:43 PM)SmashCrash21 Wrote:  Alright everyone have I got a raid for you!
Other shit:

This is false. I am aware that you included me. But I am one of the server administrators for lazy gaming. I spend all my time in the voice chat. And I have delt with problems with this recently. I can GURANTEE that there was no sexual relationship between saucy and sora. You may believe him over me. You may not. But I can gurantee that this post contains false information.

You will not find proof of this. Because it never happened.
yall the owner just went on an alt and became Saucy#4853[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.650980392156863)] [/color]on the server go wild , he's trying so hard to prevent yall from getting into his stuff so that his real lights show.
(08-03-2017, 07:18 PM)SmashCrash21 Wrote:  yall the owner just went on an alt and became Saucy#4853[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.650980392156863)] [/color]on the server go wild , he's trying so hard to prevent yall from getting into his stuff so that his real lights show.

Or maybe it's Y'all trying to raid him and spam him. Leave them alone.
LoliCatGir#1640 another one, it's the sora girl. tryingto hide the truth too.

Allie_Oppai_Loli_16#9141 the allie girl switched to an alt, they are definitely trying to hide. Raidforums, don't let these people get away with this shit!
Wow boi pedos on discord? shiet nigha asik gon' call fbi on yall pedo faggets
(08-03-2017, 07:39 PM)Slavium Wrote:  Wow boi pedos on discord? shiet nigha asik gon' call fbi on yall pedo faggets

Asik is a pedo himself....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discord Botting | Members | Verified tokens $0.05 |Cheap Prices|#1 Discord Boosting! whosMetro 4 216 9 hours ago
Last Post: whosMetro
  Discord Raid Request Lunaryus 34 4,286 Yesterday, 09:43 AM
Last Post: raidforumking
  Discord Server Raid UFO3597 0 66 Yesterday, 01:49 AM
Last Post: UFO3597
  Discord server raid. Bless 395 66,235 Yesterday, 12:20 AM
Last Post: unknown6
  Discord Botting | Members | Verified tokens $0.05 |Cheap Prices|#1 Discord Boosting! whosMetro 0 69 02-16-2019, 08:27 PM
Last Post: whosMetro