Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cyber Attacks
What do you think about recent cyber attacks?
Loki, Wannacry, Mirai & co?
Is this just a test for a future bigger one?
Let me know what you think!

I personally think this is just a test...
A test for what exactly?

I think it's just malware floating around, infecting everyone dumb enough to download shit in the first place. Nothing special
I think it's related to the ShadowBroker's release of malware tools... If they'd released it last year, we had this wave of cyber attacks a year ago...
It's nothing special. I have 11gbs of hacking tools, botnets, ransomwares, bruteforce scripts, etc just laying on my servers. It's just people decided to do something. If any of us decided to do something with ourselves once in a while we would cause the same amount of damage if not more.
i think it is isis! they are growing stronger by the day and who knows, they might even be able to hack the nsa and release EVERYTHING unlike shadow brokers who had an inside man and didn't even get that much.
I think you're retarded TonguePP
nothing new, but in order to fill budget, this must be raised to a higher level
agree with "I think it's just malware floating around, infecting everyone dumb enough to download shit in the first place. Nothing special ".
when you look deeply.you found they just are bytes and codes for the malware. Nothing special.
(06-18-2017, 03:18 PM)faggothacker69 Wrote:  A test for what exactly?

I think it's just malware floating around, infecting everyone dumb enough to download shit in the first place. Nothing special

Test for something bigger... idk like nation stop
Do you remember the electricity outages and then the attack to the nuclear center?
Something like this... I'm happy you have different opinion about that
(06-17-2017, 03:13 PM)cryptopug Wrote:  What do you think about recent cyber attacks?
Loki, Wannacry, Mirai & co?
Is this just a test for a future bigger one?
Let me know what you think!

I personally think this is just a test...

its kindad funny and great at the same time i enjoy watching and hearing about it for many reasons.
No
I wouldn't take out your tinfoil hat just yet. I've read numerous postmortems on various attacks the past year that all have the same general conclusion. Most of them could be accomplished by script kiddies and people just messing around with random tools

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BangStresser.net ~ 80Gbps TN ~ Custom Source ~ Instant Attacks ~ Autobuy PP/BTC/ETH RouterSmash 3 659 08-22-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: RouterSmash
  Free Cyber Ghost - 3mths alangoose 6 1,369 05-14-2015, 01:14 AM
Last Post: ponychan