Crazy new usb killer stick for sale
by Arvectus - September 10, 2016 at 04:59 AM
Scary? Any unknown usb can kill your pc.. This one fies for sure your usb hub-motherboard.. Iam not sure about your external hard disk though..
On youtube there is a tuto about a usbkiller that cost 3 dollars
But you need to manipulate it to change some wires
Its a great item, when I was in school about 4 years ago I used to use makeshift USB Killers but at the time they just had made USB really a mainstream thing as my school still used a lot of computers with SANOXY PS2 connectors but they replaced all the computers to USB only, not that it mattered but now we had the ports in front of the computer where I could just fry shit and so I did to like 20 computers until I felt sad for the school. They never found out it was me or I would def have been lynched.
The price of that usb killer is overpriced af. I can make a usb killer too for 4$ max lmao. If you got the right usb you just need to switch 2 cables and then it's an usb killer..
(December 18, 2016 at 12:01 AM)Omnipotent Wrote: Its a great item, when I was in school about 4 years ago I used to use makeshift USB Killers but at the time they just had made USB really a mainstream thing as my school still used a lot of computers with SANOXY PS2 connectors but they replaced all the computers to USB only, not that it mattered but now we had the ports in front of the computer where I could just fry shit and so I did to like 20 computers until I felt sad for the school. They never found out it was me or I would def have been lynched.

Really tho? Word.
(December 18, 2016 at 12:01 AM)Omnipotent Wrote: Its a great item, when I was in school about 4 years ago I used to use makeshift USB Killers but at the time they just had made USB really a mainstream thing as my school still used a lot of computers with SANOXY PS2 connectors but they replaced all the computers to USB only, not that it mattered but now we had the ports in front of the computer where I could just fry shit and so I did to like 20 computers until I felt sad for the school. They never found out it was me or I would def have been lynched.

Mission Passed
+Respect
Watch it get taken off the market real quick.
It is a great proof of concept if used in tandem with the shield that they sell, that is the benefit.
Interesting, its designed for surge protection. It doesn't seem like such a hard task to make, or maybe i'm mistaken.
(December 11, 2016 at 08:55 PM)OllyS Wrote: Funny how these sites say "Dont use on computers without having the owners permission"
What the fuck else could this be used for?

Hahahaha
Put it beside your laptop incase you ever get raided for Bittorrent by the feds. Insert inside flash drive casing. They'll never think to check. And boom their computer exploads Tongue
It might be over-priced for sure, but sometimes, if you can record the reaction of whoever uses it, well that could be priceless!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New stash of 1.3 million cards up for sale geshem 0 147 October 29, 2019 at 02:06 PM
Last Post: geshem
IPhone XI with ditch Lightning connectors and adopt USB Type-C Jay14 1 643 June 26, 2018 at 07:15 AM
Last Post: OuterRaven