Cracked.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive]
by Omnipotent - August 09, 2019 at 05:22 AM
Anything Interesting in this database guyse?
thanks you sir those fuckers dserve this sit hahahah
Nice thanks for share
very cool and awesome. i have an acc there lol
ewsdewewdscwsadsfhujgfdsafghjmhgfdasfghjmk,mjhgf
Ok
(August 09, 2019 at 05:22 AM)Omnipotent Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Cracked.TO Forum Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
Yet another hacking forum is being leaked here for the faithful RaidForums community, this time the victim is the "hacking" mybb forum cracked.to... I don't know what else to add here other than this forum was breached on the 21st of July 2019. The breach includes all site data including posts, user data, private messages and the likes AKA the full database dump. Download is provided below as always with about 321 thousand records in total.

Compromised data: Website activity, Usernames, Emails, IP Addresses, Passwords, Website data, User private messages

ContentsSpoiler
Keep in mind this breach's password hashing algorithm is included in each user row but they should be mybb_bcrypt, the data provided is all in full SQL format and the files all compressed. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is D8FAE0F8102C065360009F359626AA28. Total record count of 321444.
[Hidden Content]

lol @ their bitch ass admins reply.

"There will be consequences for the forum that is responsible for distributing the backup and for the person that leaked it," floraiN said in an update posted on Friday.

https://arstechnica.com/information-tech...val-group/

LOL. Fuck you Florian.
Wow is veru good brother fuck ywah
HQ thread
Appreciate your work :D
If someone can PM the download link I can run hashcat on my multi-gpu mining rig to crack the hashes for you! Rolleyes
thank you for this!!!!!!!
Wooooooow!!!! Ayeeeeeee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Planetminecraft Database - Leaked, Download! t3st33 39 8,270 4 hours ago
Last Post: gulinho456
Minecraft User IPs Database - Leaked, Download! Adroitness 86 23,605 4 hours ago
Last Post: gulinho456
Zomato Database - Leaked, Download! Alfie 216 45,919 10 hours ago
Last Post: orthoron