Cracked.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive]
by Omnipotent - August 09, 2019 at 05:22 AM
Shield 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Cracked.TO Forum Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
Yet another hacking forum is being leaked here for the faithful RaidForums community, this time the victim is the "hacking" mybb forum cracked.to... I don't know what else to add here other than this forum was breached on the 21st of July 2019. The breach includes all site data including posts, user data, private messages and the likes AKA the full database dump. Download is provided below as always with about 321 thousand records in total.

Compromised data: Website activity, Usernames, Emails, IP Addresses, Passwords, Website data, User private messages

ContentsSpoiler
Keep in mind this breach's password hashing algorithm is included in each user row but they should be mybb_bcrypt, the data provided is all in full SQL format and the files all compressed. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is D8FAE0F8102C065360009F359626AA28. Total record count of 321444.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

LOOOOOOOL

WE IN THIS BITCH BOYS
Lol just came from there.
i made an account yesterday lmao
This shit is like 2 weeks old lmao
thx for leak, love frum india xoxoxo Smile
I knew this day was going to happen
Great forum and contributors!
Hmph, let's see if it's real DB.
Well if this isn't a plot twist /D
yes omni I wanted to see this so bad thanks for the share man.
You keep surprising me Omni, good job boi!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
LinkedIn Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 550 100,416 2 hours ago
Last Post: genexodus22
NetEase (163.com & 126.com) Database - Leaked, Download! crimeagency 125 27,814 5 hours ago
Last Post: Splurged
Void.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 65 6,967 11 hours ago
Last Post: Vaginame