Cowboy Bebop Movie
by Dredgen Sun - November 19, 2021 at 05:31 PM
Anyone excited? Cautiously optimistic? You can't beat the anime though, that's a fact!
I'm ashamed to admit I never watched the anime as a kid because the name sounded too fruity o_o
(November 19, 2021 at 05:31 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: Anyone excited? Cautiously optimistic? You can't beat the anime though, that's a fact!

Loved the original Anime! Cautiously optimistic about the netflix series. I've got a lot of faith in John Cho / Spike
(November 21, 2021 at 12:24 AM)bradr Wrote:
(November 19, 2021 at 05:31 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: Anyone excited? Cautiously optimistic? You can't beat the anime though, that's a fact!

Loved the original Anime! Cautiously optimistic about the netflix series. I've got a lot of faith in John Cho / Spike

Not worried about the curse of Netflix and their "woke" influence?
I've never really enjoyed the adaptations of cult anime, like Ghost in the Shell.
When I asked him to lend me some money, he turned down my request.
I'm quite hopeful, the trailer looked interesting and the characters seem more or less well adapted.
Anyway, I haven't dared to watch it yet, as it will probably be a disappointment.
Very excited about it will definitely watch it when this comes out.
honestly i thought the live action was atrocious, i was talking about it at work today lmfao
(November 24, 2021 at 08:15 AM)bigpappa Wrote: honestly i thought the live action was atrocious, i was talking about it at work today lmfao

Oh really? Apparently there's bits where the creators copied the anime frame by frame and it looks a bit silly.
(November 24, 2021 at 10:19 AM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(November 24, 2021 at 08:15 AM)bigpappa Wrote: honestly i thought the live action was atrocious, i was talking about it at work today lmfao

Oh really? Apparently there's bits where the creators copied the anime frame by frame and it looks a bit silly.
Ya, the anime is much better than the live action for sure!
anime is the best cause it's they way to show that we are living in a simulation

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Any Cowboy Bebop fans here millymilk23 2 302 November 18, 2021 at 06:54 AM
Last Post: account-3465
Cowboy bebop on netflix 2021 P1x3L3 12 1,046 November 13, 2021 at 10:57 PM
Last Post: NotARat
DeathNote: Anime or Movie NobaraK 21 1,281 November 06, 2021 at 03:35 AM
Last Post: kirin