Covid in 2022?
by uwuu22 - September 13, 2021 at 03:29 PM
I think covid will never disappear. Hopefully, it will become less and less dangerous with time and an annual shot will be required like the flu.
(September 30, 2021 at 01:46 PM)gammorah Wrote: Pfizer's CEO said , that third vaccine dose likely needed within 12 months. Some people say,  for extended immunity there will be needed a shot once every year from now... The pharma giants are prepared for a long-term engagement, so the virus will be here long after 2022 though.

Good opportunity to buy their shares and hold them for the long haul me thinks?
surprisingly, the stocks to all pharma giants who participate in the development of vaccines aren't boosted by much so far. But everyone is anticipating this to happen soon.
I believe that if we want to overcome pandemy, vacation has to be mandatory to visit any public places. Until this too many people will just ignore vaccination
COVID IN 2030 BE LIKE Kappahd
Honestly, since it'd still playing such a major role, it's possible it will stretch until then, maybe until 2023. This is a pandemic we are talking about.
(September 13, 2021 at 03:29 PM)uwuu22 Wrote: Do you think covid will still play a major role in our lives in 2022?
I hope it won't, I'd like to go outside without a worry again, but I don't have my hopes up
What do you think?
looks like it is sadly still going to be a part of our everday lives sigh
(September 13, 2021 at 03:29 PM)uwuu22 Wrote: Do you think covid will still play a major role in our lives in 2022?
I hope it won't, I'd like to go outside without a worry again, but I don't have my hopes up
What do you think?

I believe that by 2022, the number of COVID-19 cases will go down a lot. But, we would still be required to wear masks and use sanitizers and all the precautionary measures. I'm assuming that we won't get more waves in the future. Countries that are overpopulated must take great care in preventing it, else it will create more waves and never end.
Yes, Covid will very surely still be a spreading virus in 2022. However, as vaccines continue to be dispersed en masse, and booster shots are given, the prevalence of people having Covid will become much more niche over time.
The failure of vaccines to prevent the spread and keep people from getting Covid over the long term means this will never end until we decide it ends. If your countries continues to lockdown when just one or two cases come up like in Australia, then we will be in lockdown for the next 5 years at least. Good luck trying to have an economy after that.
I havent got the vaccine and i go out everyday and i never caught it
I believe covid will stay since a lot of people wont vaccinate, but I do believe countries will have to open fully nonetheless.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Faking the EU Digital COVID Certificate adephash 1 245 November 24, 2021 at 09:00 AM
Last Post: 444qqrt
My articles about CoVid treatment and Pfizer Vaccine KillForTheThrill 8 431 November 19, 2021 at 02:57 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
100% PROOF that Covid-19 is a hoax. EPP 70 12,183 September 13, 2021 at 12:52 PM
Last Post: gammorah