Console Wars
by ZeniMendi - April 26, 2021 at 11:36 AM
I have no idea what to get....
Can you guys share your opinions over PS5 vs XBOX series X?

I cant afford both but i really dont know which to choose. I prefer the xbox backwards compatibility but i like ps5 new controller
I think the PS5 titles make it more tempting for me, plus that new controller with the triggers seems good.
PS5 titles will probably be more interesting, but at the same time the Xbox will likely be the superior piece of hardware. You'll have a better time as a customer on Xbox for sure.
I’ve never actually been a huge fan of consoles. I’d go for PC over consoles to be honest
I think you should buy all of them.
(April 26, 2021 at 08:21 PM)Zan Wrote: I’ve never actually been a huge fan of consoles. I’d go for PC over consoles to be honest

I agree with you.......
(April 27, 2021 at 11:59 AM)Craze Wrote:
(April 26, 2021 at 08:21 PM)Zan Wrote: I’ve never actually been a huge fan of consoles. I’d go for PC over consoles to be honest

I agree with you.......

After playing both, I think these consoles offer good enough performance to enjoy banging some games out on the sofa instead of sitting at that desktop

I do agree with this, I have xb and pc, I play more on the xb with my friends.

I just think the titles out of xb and ps are better on ps
I personally prefer PS5 over Xbox!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Favorite Star Wars character? 0krups 9 261 Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Last Post: ElToroRojo
11 Console Commands Every Developer Should Know MrBr 4 609 November 20, 2019 at 05:38 PM
Last Post: SunSinger-Adept
New Do you prefer Star Trek or Star Wars denizli 3 652 January 24, 2019 at 03:59 PM
Last Post: Gazzalfc