Connecticut 2018 Voter Database - Leaked, Download!
by Omnipotent - October 09, 2018 at 02:24 AM
Pencil 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Connecticut 2018 Voter Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
This database contains 2.2 million records.
In October 2018 I noticed that the Ohio database here on the forum was offline due to an error earlier in September, I tried to recover the 2017 version of the database but wasn't able to recover it so I replaced it with an updated 2018 Version, so I thought to myself that I would attempt to acquire all the Voter databases updated to October 2018. So that's the story on how this database is now available here for download and note that I wasn't able to get a 2018 version for all of them so look at the title because it might be a 2017 version instead.

Compromised data: Voter IDs, Full Names, Physical Addresses, Previous Addresses, Date of Birth, Genders, Phone Numbers, Voter Status, Voter History

2015 Version of This Database: https://raidforums.com/Thread-Connecticu...d-Download

ContentsSpoiler
Please note this is a voter registry list and does not contain any passwords or emails, I have included information about the data's syntax in the files. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 7C03EE9FC2B4D66E0C57492302F338B8. Total record count of 2289758.
Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Very nice. There is one drawback with this db. The dataset scheme is missing in the csv/txt file. If you could add the header of the fields (just post it here) that would be great otherwise we have to guess them which is a bit annoying.
Thank you very much, man, really appreciate it!!!!
Oh boy, let's see what I can find
Good work. Thanks a lot.
Good job. Thank you very much!!!
Thank you very much, man, really appreciate it!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exploit.in Combo List - Leaked, Download! silvernazar 417 97,352 1 hour ago
Last Post: srgdsthApe
LinkedIn Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 547 99,704 1 hour ago
Last Post: meisborn
Edmodo Database - Leaked, Download! citadel 368 102,632 3 hours ago
Last Post: BalonTheMan