Congratulations To Kilob!
by KILLKIKES - January 31, 2021 at 05:40 PM
For being one of those most retarded niggas on Raid Forums. I believe this retard has managed to get the longest ban reason in the entirety of Raid Forums history.

Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.

Good riddance, I hope you forget about this place during your five month ban. I personally would've hit you with a perma but that's just because you're a sperg. The stunt you pulled in shoutbox was pretty cringe too. You are way too young and underdeveloped for this website. Even though there's a huge population of braindead immigrants, they still withold more knowledge and skill than you ever will.

P.S.
@moot , don't KYS. We love you. Unlike some entitled fourteen year olds on this site.
grats kilob! you made it
🇨🇳
Thanks for ban him. I really appreciate it. @moot
Wait, what? Daddy kilob is gone?

:'(
killo is ban?????? :( :( :( :(
@thekilob
lol i was always wondering when this was going to happen
BLACK GUY CRYING
BLACK GUY CRYING MEME 2021
(January 31, 2021 at 05:40 PM)KILLKIKES Wrote: For being one of those most retarded niggas on Raid Forums. I believe this retard has managed to get the longest ban reason in the entirety of Raid Forums history.

Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.

Good riddance, I hope you forget about this place during your five month ban. I personally would've hit you with a perma but that's just because you're a sperg. The stunt you pulled in shoutbox was pretty cringe too. You are way too young and underdeveloped for this website. Even though there's a huge population of braindead immigrants, they still withold more knowledge and skill than you ever will.

P.S.
@moot , don't KYS. We love you. Unlike some entitled fourteen year olds on this site.
I have reported him to Moot then he told me to pm to Jaw.
Before 24 hours they finally made it. @moot @Jaw I love the way you guys are working. Thanks for keeping here clean
I honestly don't understand why people hate him so much hahaha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I AM NOT KILOB. FUCK ALL OF YOU. KILLKIKES 32 1,220 February 01, 2021 at 03:06 AM
Last Post: Txylor
Congratulations raidforums ponychan 6 917 April 19, 2019 at 06:26 PM
Last Post: GingerHunter
Congratulations! maxwasson2 11 2,880 May 25, 2015 at 02:41 PM
Last Post: heal