Computer Freezing
by rdavitor - July 22, 2020 at 02:27 PM
My computer is freezing somtimes, sometimes when i'm playing or whatever, the sound gets weird and totally freezes, making me press and hold the power on button.
I just switched my processor (ryzen 3 1300x to ryzen 5 2600), i dont know if its the cause...
Help please
Try benchmarking and see the results, might cause overheating or you have multiple applications active while playing.
(July 22, 2020 at 02:34 PM)Fetisha Kazegura Wrote: Try benchmarking and see the results, might cause overheating or you have multiple applications active while playing.

I turned on afterburner and the temp is fine, my processor was 54 Celsius stable when playing path of exile.
My GPU was fine too, a little hotter tho.
But i dont think its gpu because it wasnt happening before...
make sure your GPU drivers are updated, if that doesn't fix it, check to make sure your PSU can support all your components.
i've had this before and i am pretty sure what's going on.
i believe it's your motherboard. i learned that motherboards have very unpredictable and weird behaviors when they're not ok.

i'm not an expert, but i know motherboards have a little led that can indicate their "health problems". for example, if that little led blinks twice, it may mean something, if it blinks three times, it may mean something else.
i'm sorry i'm not an expert, but i've had that problem before and i couldn't find a solution or even a reason at all. i hope this little piece of info helps you, though.
Could be a RAM issue, try running memory diagnostics

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How often do you restart your computer? Already 82 10,751 December 19, 2018 at 02:04 AM
Last Post: happinhehe
My computer is banned from twitch?!?! trollmad3 2 2,467 August 22, 2015 at 02:01 AM
Last Post: RootiePatootie