Complete Experian set of California records. Opens to 24.5 GB
by Crazyoldfart - September 25, 2019 at 09:35 PM
(October 01, 2019 at 04:41 AM)EPP Wrote: Thank you for updating the link.

Your welcome! I did not know these pCloud morons were doing this & wrote the bastards to tell them to go fuck themselves & they even replied back to me, trying to tell me a bunch of bull-shit about it being downloaded to many times etc ! ect ! What ever dudes, fuck them. I told them I re-posted it to another files sharing service. Even told them which ones worked a hundred times better than their friggin' crap. Gave them something to think about & added that this is the best on the internet: http://www.fileconvoy.com/index.php  , just can't go over the limit & it only saves them for 21 days, but has no bull-shit like the rest of them do. I use this between my friends & myself to pass things back & forth under 2 GB in size. I love it.
Thank you  Shy
Next, better uploading to fileconvoy  Dodgy
(October 01, 2019 at 05:46 AM)CorelDraw Wrote: Thank you  Shy
Next, better uploading to fileconvoy  Dodgy

fileconvoy , I would, but its to big for that. I love the site, its simple & no damn bull-shit. lol !!

(September 25, 2019 at 09:35 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: I combined all of the 2015 Experian files for California into one large file. Each file in here is a different file, there may be duplicates, but the files are different. I took them from (4) different 2015 Experian file sets, looked to make sure they were not the same files. One set has 42 different files, another 21, another only 3 & the last is one a BIG file 2.15 GB. That means there are 67 different California files in 2015 Experian, some you already have, if you downloaded it from here, but not in ONE FILE like this. Do not bitch about having some of these files, you don't have ALL of them in ONE BIG file & that is the point here.

There you are, California, the biggest collection of Experian in different files. 

2015 California Experian [big file 24.5 GB].7z

[Hidden Content]

I forgot, a friend of mine has them all straightened out & came up with this number of records:    Total 56,943,305  , which means a lot of duplicates, some being different addresses or different phone numbers, so save anything that is not an exact duplicate. I'll see how many are "exact" in a while. Just thought you might want to know the score. There are 29,868,127 adults in California. So this file covers most of them.
(September 30, 2019 at 08:30 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(September 30, 2019 at 06:59 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Those fucks piss me off, so I'm loading this to two other places at the same time. Watch for the new link in ANOTHER posting so they do get confused & try downloading this screwed up link. Ok !!!

FUCK PCloud !!!

I doubt I can post update. I guess I can. Here is NEW link, fuck pCloud.

[Hidden Content] 

There you go, have at it. 

I forgot, some are dated 2016, but that is a bonus !

Thanks for sharing Crazyoldfart! Looks like the new link to anon file gives 503 service unavailable error :( Any chance you could upload elsewhere?
(October 01, 2019 at 06:21 PM)interstellar Wrote:
(September 30, 2019 at 08:30 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(September 30, 2019 at 06:59 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Those fucks piss me off, so I'm loading this to two other places at the same time. Watch for the new link in ANOTHER posting so they do get confused & try downloading this screwed up link. Ok !!!

FUCK PCloud !!!

I doubt I can post update. I guess I can. Here is NEW link, fuck pCloud.

[Hidden Content] 

There you go, have at it. 

I forgot, some are dated 2016, but that is a bonus !

Thanks for sharing Crazyoldfart! Looks like the new link to anon file gives 503 service unavailable error :( Any chance you could upload elsewhere?

I just tried Anonymous File & it worked for me, try it again. I had to click off two or three stupid ad pages, but right this minute I'm staring at the download button that says: You have chosen to open: (names the file & has a button to download it) ............. so, it has to be something to do with your connection & not Anonymous File.
Hello if anyone was able to download please upload elsehwere, I paid for the file but anonfile is so bad, always times out I try for weeks thanks
Can someone post either one or two rows of data. I've have several copies of the leaked experian database, but each time a few specific columns were removed. Would like to know if this includes all of the original columns?

Thanks
(October 09, 2019 at 09:04 PM)SlavCon Wrote: Hello if anyone was able to download please upload elsehwere, I paid for the file but anonfile is so bad, always times out I try for weeks thanks

Would someone on here do me a big favor & reload this file on MEGA or something else that WORKS & give this person a copy of it ? I would really appreciate it. I'm not feeling well tonight & need a hand. They have PM'ed about this & I had it on another file sharing service & moved it to here. These fucking file sharing services don't give you a service, they just give me a pain in the ass.
  This is the one I want you to send a link too:  SlavCon

Thanks I appreciate, but is very slow and always time out, I have good wifi and even try many other wifi but same problem
200kb max

CrazyOldFart !!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
LuminPDF.com 24.3M user records krebst 43 3,063 4 hours ago
Last Post: onthaxian
Experian 200M. 2015. federalvas 6 687 October 07, 2019 at 05:25 PM
Last Post: ceecil1959ceec
Algeria mobile network operator (12,5 million records) PieWithNothing 0 309 September 30, 2019 at 12:45 AM
Last Post: PieWithNothing