Complete Experian set of California records. Opens to 24.5 GB
by Crazyoldfart - September 25, 2019 at 09:35 PM
I combined all of the 2015 Experian files for California into one large file. Each file in here is a different file, there may be duplicates, but the files are different. I took them from (4) different 2015 Experian file sets, looked to make sure they were not the same files. One set has 42 different files, another 21, another only 3 & the last is one a BIG file 2.15 GB. That means there are 67 different California files in 2015 Experian, some you already have, if you downloaded it from here, but not in ONE FILE like this. Do not bitch about having some of these files, you don't have ALL of them in ONE BIG file & that is the point here.

There you are, California, the biggest collection of Experian in different files. 

2015 California Experian [big file 24.5 GB].7z

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Where is fucking sample!?
(September 25, 2019 at 09:40 PM)hotringracer Wrote: Where is fucking sample!?

No sample simple, its Experian & I'm sure you have seen it before. If not, go get one of them from here & look at it, same shit, bigger collection. End of this bull-shit. Have a good day & if you don't want it, try the next page.
Crazy old fart..no questions asked..u posted it will take it eyes closed..kip up the good work..hope un doin fine..tkcre👴🏼
(September 26, 2019 at 12:16 AM)Kunaal49 Wrote: Crazy old fart..no questions asked..u posted it will take it eyes closed..kip up the good work..hope un doin fine..tkcre👴🏼

That B the way to get shit done. No stupid questions, my reputation is good enough & I will always try keeping it that way. You are welcome to any help I can give you. I TRY to be of some help to everyone, even those that have no clue who I am. lol !
Unable to download unless buying a Premium plan. Any chance you can upload it to another place? Thanks
Yes also pls let me know when I don need prem accoynt
Thank you very much!! Appreciate it!
can you provide another link ? mypccloud is asking to pay 50 dollars to download. thx
Those fucks piss me off, so I'm loading this to two other places at the same time. Watch for the new link in ANOTHER posting so they do get confused & try downloading this screwed up link. Ok !!!

FUCK PCloud !!!
(September 30, 2019 at 06:59 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Those fucks piss me off, so I'm loading this to two other places at the same time. Watch for the new link in ANOTHER posting so they do get confused & try downloading this screwed up link. Ok !!!

FUCK PCloud !!!

I doubt I can post update. I guess I can. Here is NEW link, fuck pCloud.

2015 California Experian [big file 24.5 GB].7z

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

There you go, have at it.

I forgot, some are dated 2016, but that is a bonus !
Thank you for updating the link.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
LuminPDF.com 24.3M user records krebst 45 3,297 8 minutes ago
Last Post: sharkwhite
Sberbank customer database - 8 thousand records. datashoping 6 150 23 minutes ago
Last Post: hollymothermerry
Experian 200M. 2015. federalvas 6 708 October 07, 2019 at 05:25 PM
Last Post: ceecil1959ceec