Commercial DMT vape cartridges.
by EPP - February 06, 2021 at 05:50 AM
A most glorious time to be alive! Anyone tried this? I think I might wakeup naked somewhere like a park with just boots and a handgun wondering wtf happened.

[Image: dmt.jpg]
Is there an article on this or something?
No, I just found a trusted reseller.
how strong is it?........ O.o
Question is does it really give the effect like DMT usually does?
P1xor, haven't tried it, that's what I was asking. I might, but I know 'bad' Wink things will happen. I still have a bunch of different commercial shrooms to try. ignasas100, I hear it does. It's the stuff.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/akzgbz/i...-own-speed

"Instead of having one hit of a pipe and being instantly blasted off, with vapes you can control how fast and how deep you want go."

Mate, you might wake up in the buff with a gun if you hoof the thing loads, but imagine taking it in steps and finding this lucid/non-lucid sweet spot?
(February 23, 2021 at 05:13 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: https://www.vice.com/en/article/akzgbz/i...-own-speed

"Instead of having one hit of a pipe and being instantly blasted off, with vapes you can control how fast and how deep you want go."

Mate, you might wake up in the buff with a gun if you hoof the thing loads, but imagine taking it in steps and finding this lucid/non-lucid sweet spot?

Wasn't there this whole thing online about vaping gives you cancer and all type of shit?
(February 24, 2021 at 06:08 AM)Different Wrote:
(February 23, 2021 at 05:13 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: https://www.vice.com/en/article/akzgbz/i...-own-speed

Wasn't there this whole thing online about vaping gives you cancer and all type of shit?

Knowing someone called Doris on a Wednesday gives you cancer. Still better than smoking normal cigs.
(February 23, 2021 at 05:14 AM)EPP Wrote: P1xor, haven't tried it, that's what I was asking. I might, but I know 'bad' Wink things will happen.  I still have a bunch of different commercial shrooms to try. ignasas100, I hear it does. It's the stuff.

Hmm i wonder whats the pricing and is it not dangerous
I wouldn't personally recommend DMT vape carts. Sure they are cool and coinvent but the one I had seemed to leak and people also mark up the price more. You should just get a yocan evolve and then perhaps make changa so it vapes a bit easier.

Don't get me wrong DMT vape carts are awesome I've just known them to leak and be heavily pricey while also being heavily underdosed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DMT (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine) muxsh 8 861 December 27, 2020 at 12:14 AM
Last Post: Burpingjimmy_Bot
do you believe the vape hysteria? tuckpendleton 42 3,558 October 20, 2020 at 11:16 AM
Last Post: kraghav23
DMT best drinking or smoking? Ch3rry 3 831 June 10, 2019 at 09:36 PM
Last Post: Tank