Colorado Voters Database - Leaked, Download!
by Omnipotent - March 18, 2017 at 01:59 PM
Star 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Colorado Voters Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In December 2015 the voters database for many states were leaked online and shared with a lot of private citizen information, the colorado database has 3,525,885 (3.5 million) citizens on it.

Compromised data: Voter IDs, Full Names, Physical Addresses, Previous Addresses, Date of Birth, Genders, Phone Numbers, Citizen Status

Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

@Omnipotent
Thanks for sharing man, I needed this
(March 18, 2017 at 01:59 PM)Omnipotent Wrote:
Today I have uploaded the Colorado Voters Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In December 2015 the voters database for many states were leaked online and shared with a lot of private citizen information, the colorado database has 3,525,885 (3.5 million) citizens on it.

Compromised data: Voter IDs, Full Names, Physical Addresses, Previous Addresses, Date of Birth, Genders, Phone Numbers, Citizen Status

@Omnipotent

i love it! thx

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
thx
i love it~
(June 20, 2017 at 11:02 AM)snigla Wrote:

|Notes|

@Omnipotent

i love it! thx

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
thx
i love it~

This is a database full of public information that anyone can get. After multiple searches it appears to be very out of date and possibly completely bogus. I would like my credits back.
always struck me as kind of weird that these are up here. whatevs.
wow lets see this one

|Notes|

[Hidden Content]

@Omnipotent

miceeeeeeeeee
tnx for sharing............................

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ixigo Database - Leaked, Download! Jnx3cx 9 1,226 1 hour ago
Last Post: users
Russian Customs Database - Leaked, Download! CorelDraw 17 3,725 9 hours ago
Last Post: cypher_mirage
EyeEm Database - Leaked, Download! DonJuji 7 1,339 Yesterday at 08:08 PM
Last Post: Garrybusey4222