Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Collection #1-5 & Zabagur & AntiPublic (Latest 120GB) (1TB TOTAL) - Leaked, Download!
> My man over here, you the real MVP on this site right now.
* Posted by Omnipotent *

I mean he's runs the site so yup :D
Thank you very much.
Thank you very much, great work!
Is there have another way to receive credits, instead post uselessness replays?
Thanks!
Good luck!! in the new year)
wow thanks bro for sharing
thx dude for sharing this dump!!
nice job,hope I can get it before it disappear
Tanks a lot.... thx thx Smile
WoW Thanks a lot, i hope my internet connection will work
How can i earn 8 credits to download this?

(01-18-2019, 03:19 PM)Omnipotent Wrote:  
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Collection #1, Collection #2, Collection #3, Collection #4, Collection #5, Latest Anti Public (120GB), and Zabagur #1. for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In January 2019, a large collection of credential stuffing lists (combinations of email addresses and passwords used to hijack accounts on other services) was discovered being distributed on a popular hacking forum. The data contained almost 2.7 billion records including 773 million unique email addresses alongside passwords those addresses had used on other breached services. Full details on the incident and how to search the breached passwords are provided in the blog post The 773 Million Record "Collection #1" Data Breach.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Passwords - Usernames, Passwords - Phone, Passwords

It's come to my attention that someone has posted a fake or false database calling it Collection #1. He said it's a different base but includes the Collection #1. That is untrue. Collection #1 comes in a 1TB cloud that troy hasn't seen. Here I present to you The real Collection #1 + More: (These were all included in original dump, troy only got 1 link rather than all)

Collection #1
Collection #2
Collection #3
Collection #4
Collection #5
Latest Anti-Public (120GB)
& Zabagur #1

All these total 1TB. ~ 30B Lines

Ask yourself, do you honestly believe theres 100B records in a combo list? Where would it even come from? lol

Here's the real thing.

Need proof? The layout is same as troys, size is same, + here's original sales thread from owner:

[Image: NkM5TbB.png]

(Blurred as the owner is under a lot of heat right now due to the exposure of this, so done out of respect, not that i care or anything just don't want drama).

Collection #1 to #5 in .torrent form thanks to user @neob and every seeder.

Thread made by @[GOD] Clorox, reuploaded because accidental delete + updated links.
thanks!.................

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ▌█ ║▌ 500x Special Database File ® Dreamy Leaked ™ Enjoy in 2 Half ▌║ █ ▌ sikouz 52 11,860 4 hours ago
Last Post: sikouz
  Police5.go.th Database Leaked Cr4ck3n 9 1,739 9 hours ago
Last Post: kevin299
Star GIVING AWAY 1400 DB COLLECTION SOLENYA 55 10,119 Yesterday, 12:55 PM
Last Post: OpSecMonkey
  ColdNetwork 100,000k + IP Database Leaked | Download Siraak 15 3,554 Yesterday, 02:09 AM
Last Post: adbello
  100 Billion Credential Leak "Collection #1" - 600gb. ubi1444b 276 35,323 04-23-2019, 06:00 PM
Last Post: nitroex