Collection #1-5 & Zabagur & AntiPublic (Latest 120GB) (1TB TOTAL) - Leaked, Download!
by Omnipotent - January 18, 2019 at 03:19 PM
Oh damn I didnt think i would find it lmao
Thanks a lot! Downloading and seeding...
This will be a long download.... Ah well, better get it started
Hi,

Is it possible to get this torrent link?
I've got a previous torrent link but he is to slow...

thx
(January 21, 2019 at 06:21 PM)shawkyz Wrote: The second torrent is very slow (60 Kbps/sDownload).. any solution for that?
The first one was very fast though.

Try to remove all speed limits for uploading (sharing) in your torrent client, if you set such limitations before. It helped me.
(January 21, 2019 at 10:52 PM)Simonov Wrote:
(January 21, 2019 at 06:21 PM)shawkyz Wrote: The second torrent is very slow (60 Kbps/sDownload).. any solution for that?

Try to remove all speed limits for uploading (sharing) in your torrent client, if you set such limitations before. It helped me.

My settings are Unlimited Upload/Download?!
I'm downloading at 300kb/s
(January 21, 2019 at 11:23 PM)deados Wrote:
(January 21, 2019 at 10:52 PM)Simonov Wrote:

My settings are Unlimited Upload/Download?!
I'm downloading at 300kb/s

You can try also this.

If one use an unlimited upload speed it can negatively affect your download speed. If you're using all of your upstream bandwidth to share files you wont have enough bandwidth to send the acknowledgement messages for the files you are trying to download.

In most cases it depends on the internet connection type you use.

Note: Throttling your uploads to 90% of your upstream bandwidth can improve download speeds.
Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing !

Bert-
Is it still active link?
Amazing, I'll check it out Smile
Thank you for share this collections.
I've made cleaned and compressed version shared over Bittorrent, from the full pack on mega.nz (not from torrent in this thread)
https://raidforums.com/Thread-DB-Collect...ed-torrent

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
162 million Dubsmash.com Database - Leaked, Download! ALI INFO 19 1,096 Today at 02:53 AM
Last Post: dawang
Bulgarian NRA НАП (nap.bg) Database - Leaked, Download! instakilla 127 27,110 Yesterday at 10:41 AM
Last Post: Sahmmy
100 Billion Credential Leak "Collection #1" - 600gb. ubi1444b 280 44,151 August 22, 2019 at 02:04 PM
Last Post: Rahul2767