Collecting Debts--Take y Business Over
by Gogogazoo - September 22, 2021 at 04:57 PM
first of all this thread is about me https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showth...9aa1a5d5c0
and I was interviewed on 2 podcasts about what I do.

I collect poker debts, and essentially any debt for people who contact me. Ive been very successful at it, but Im done with it
What I would do is give you my clients contact info, tell them I am turning the business over to others, and then you would contact them and say you are taking over for me. 

I get 20% of each debt I collect. In 2019 I collected 240 thousand dollars for people, so do the math. Right now there is a client who got ripped off for 1.2 million from 1 person and 110 thousand from someone else. Also, another client who is owed 50 thousand but has a massive list of others who owe him which he will release based upon how successful a person is on collecting that 50k.

This is completely legit and its been good to me. I have various methods that have worked for me to make these people pay, and I never have to leave the comfort of my home.

If you are interested in taking over for me, pm me and we can talk. Im also on discord meck77#1170
Lol why even share that forum thread, no one seems to give a fuck for you. Anyone here could simply go on that same website and probably get the same clients you have.

All you seem to do is harass people, and probably dox and nag their families or some gay shit. Camgirls who shove live animals up their assholes for money probably have a less scummy career choice than someone who chases down poker debts over the internet.
(September 22, 2021 at 08:18 PM)verking Wrote: Lol why even share that forum thread, no one seems to give a fuck for you. Anyone here could simply go on that same website and probably get the same clients you have.

All you seem to do is harass people, and probably dox and nag their families or some gay shit. Camgirls who shove live animals up their assholes for money probably have a less scummy career choice than someone who chases down poker debts over the internet.

so its ok for people to rip others off for 50, 60, 100 thousand
or in one case 2.8 million
but me chasing that money and recovering it for them makes me the badd guy
lol interesting perspective. And oh Id guess I go waywayway deeper than doxing and nagging or some gay shit like that.
And I love my scummy career, it makes me money and makes people happy that I recovered large amounts of money for them

but hey, you keep livin in your fantasy world where scammers are worse than ppl like me. Good on you. Have a wonderful day

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Should I Take The Vaccine? And Which One If I Have a Choice? CyberGh0st 32 6,629 July 21, 2021 at 05:34 PM
Last Post: CyberGh0st
I want to take it MargonaXen 0 977 February 14, 2017 at 04:46 PM
Last Post: MargonaXen
What does it take to fucking die? RFiscool 8 2,412 January 24, 2017 at 07:38 PM
Last Post: Gentoo