by chick3n - March 07, 2021 at 12:54 AM
Purpose of this post is simple.

If you are good coder.

Drop a pm.

1 session..

....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We split evenly down middle.

Respond to this thread if you're interested. Don't post
Replies that are meaningless. IDK about people in this forum, But Im at work behind this pc.

When I wake up until I go back to sleep.

Only thing in mind is code and $
you should at least add stack of tech required
(March 07, 2021 at 01:21 AM)barak_obama Wrote: you should at least add stack of tech required

True.

I will let anyone interested discuss this with me in a pm

Nothing is need to mention as far the specifics on a thread.
(March 07, 2021 at 02:22 AM)chick3n Wrote:
(March 07, 2021 at 01:21 AM)barak_obama Wrote: you should at least add stack of tech required

True.

what do you mean its not needed? you should mention the techs you are going to be using. "coder" is a very broad term & it applies to everything from a COBOL programmer to a minecraft mod developer. you should at least have the courtesy to not waste peoples time
(March 07, 2021 at 04:51 AM)grango Wrote:

True.

what do you mean its not needed? you should mention the techs you are going to be using. "coder" is a very broad term & it applies to everything from a COBOL programmer to a minecraft mod developer. you should at least have the courtesy to not waste peoples time

This is good example of what I mean with pointless responses.

Why should I have to sit here and explain anything to you. Im not including any detail on what will be worked on a public thread.

Simply respond if youre interested. Jump to the next thread if youre not. Unless you want to buy something off me and your next response involves btc, fuck off.
(March 07, 2021 at 04:57 AM)chick3n Wrote:

True.

Why should I have to sit here and explain anything to you. Im not including any detail on what will be worked on a public thread.

Simply respond if youre interested. Jump to the next thread if youre not. Unless you want to buy something off me and your next response involves btc, fuck off.

???

im not interested in working with someone who doesnt even know what they want done. if you cant do something as simple as mentioning the language you are using, no one will be interested (except script kiddies that know "15 languages", maybe)
(March 07, 2021 at 05:01 AM)grango Wrote:
(March 07, 2021 at 04:57 AM)chick3n Wrote:

True.

???

im not interested in working with someone who doesnt even know what they want done. if you cant do something as simple as mentioning the language you are using, no one will be interested (except script kiddies that know "15 languages", maybe)

Then you shouldn't have put your 2 cents on my thread skid.

It doesn't matter the language, or the type of code it will be. It will get discussed one on one when it needs to be. There is a variety of $ making scripts to produce.
Calm your little female ass up, take a breather and pm me. Im about $ that's all that matters.
(March 07, 2021 at 05:11 AM)chick3n Wrote: Then you shouldn't have put your 2 cents on my thread skid.

It doesn't matter the language, or the type of code it will be. It will get discussed one on one when it needs to be. There is a variety of $ making scripts to produce.
Calm your little female ass up, take a breather and pm me. Im about $ that's all that matters.

good luck getting people to work with you, child
Oh no. You happened to be staff..... Delete my account faggot.....
(March 07, 2021 at 05:13 AM)chick3n Wrote: Oh no. You happened to be staff..... Delete my account faggot.....

im not a staff member, ya fucking troglodyte