Clothing brands?
by lrsm63 - April 28, 2021 at 09:08 AM
I pretty much live in workout clothes so a lot of Gymshark, Nike, Under Armour, etc...
(April 28, 2021 at 09:08 AM)lrsm63 Wrote: Where do you rats get your clothes from? Or you never go out so you can just wear your only tshirt for weeks at a time?
HoodStore
Jack&Jones
SuperDry
Puma Shooes

[Image: hIDIxsr.png]
[Image: J9eTwOT.png]
[Image: IsQkTMb.png]
I dont like brand shit/logo's all over the place. I like my suits tailored to my needs and my clothing to be functional. Brand names are shit since they cater to skinny fuck Auschwitz looking motherfuckers and their sizes/proportions reflect that. Also generally overpriced for the quality you get.
I haven't bought any brand clothing in a long time. I don't like to go around with the brand name written all over my chest. I'd rather make my own prints using the printful service. This, in my opinion, is much more profitable at the price and more interesting in terms of the individuality and uniqueness of the merch.
(April 30, 2021 at 04:14 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote: I dont like brand shit/logo's all over the place. I like my suits tailored to my needs and my clothing to be functional. Brand names are shit since they cater to skinny fuck Auschwitz looking motherfuckers and their sizes/proportions reflect that. Also generally overpriced for the quality you get.

Nothing like walking round with a fitted suit getting it on like a boss
(May 12, 2021 at 02:25 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(April 30, 2021 at 04:14 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote: I dont like brand shit/logo's all over the place. I like my suits tailored to my needs and my clothing to be functional. Brand names are shit since they cater to skinny fuck Auschwitz looking motherfuckers and their sizes/proportions reflect that. Also generally overpriced for the quality you get.

Nothing like walking round with a fitted suit getting it on like a boss

Walking around like you're Hugo Boss? Wink
doesn't matter.. black-T , black-pants... any brand.
almost everything from asos

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is your favorite clothing brand? risespec 12 1,609 August 24, 2018 at 07:28 PM
Last Post: pats16
What is your favorite type of clothing? risespec 19 2,078 August 15, 2018 at 11:37 AM
Last Post: troubled
Clothing thread Dan 18 3,440 February 07, 2016 at 01:14 AM
Last Post: bootyman42221121