Clothing brands?
by lrsm63 - April 28, 2021 at 09:08 AM
Rainbow 
Where do you rats get your clothes from? Or you never go out so you can just wear your only tshirt for weeks at a time?
i wear bunch of designer like prada, goyard , thome browne etc. But like for casual wear the nike tech is go to all occasions outside
(April 28, 2021 at 09:10 AM)gbandobrim Wrote: i wear bunch of designer like prada, goyard , thome browne etc. But like for casual wear the nike tech is go to all occasions outside

you too rich to waste time on this forum
nah bro i just robbed bunch of stores got it for free
I wear my fortnite tracksuit 7 days a week
T-shirts for weeks at a time yes, but when they get filled with holes I'll purchase a new one from a thrift store
C&A, the best brand for mens attire.
(April 29, 2021 at 12:52 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: C&A, the best brand for mens attire.

very cheap but average quality, i prefer h&m over c&a

(April 29, 2021 at 10:13 AM)troubled Wrote: T-shirts for weeks at a time yes, but when they get filled with holes I'll purchase a new one from a thrift store

keep the ones with holes for the summer
I get most of my stuff from ASOS.

Basic streetwear and some sport tech stuff
from experience, high brand isn't necessarily always high quality. nor does it mean that every band will cut to your fit, everyone sizes up different, so it's more of a personal journey to find what company caters to you
Gucci, Prada, LV you name it .
(April 29, 2021 at 10:13 AM)troubled Wrote: T-shirts for weeks at a time yes, but when they get filled with holes I'll purchase a new one from a thrift store

You filthy, dirty hole ridden motherfucker.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is your favorite clothing brand? risespec 12 1,599 August 24, 2018 at 07:28 PM
Last Post: pats16
What is your favorite type of clothing? risespec 19 2,068 August 15, 2018 at 11:37 AM
Last Post: troubled
Clothing thread Dan 18 3,428 February 07, 2016 at 01:14 AM
Last Post: bootyman42221121