Cit0Day Collection - Leaked, Download!
by JbL - November 07, 2020 at 06:40 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Cit0Day Collection for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In November 2020, a collection of more than 23,000 allegedly breached websites known as Cit0day were made available for download on several hacking forums. The data consisted of 226M unique email address alongside password pairs, often represented as both password hashes and the cracked, plain text versions. Independent verification of the data established it contains many legitimate, previously undisclosed breaches.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Passwords

ContentsSpoiler
This collection consists of thousands of individual leaks, please check the attachments below which contain a list of the individual breaches.
The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 80058C45416B59DAA6348594E9E849AB. Total record count of ~226883414.
.txt   List-normal.txt (Size: 681.1 KB / Downloads: 705)
.txt   List-premium.txt (Size: 415.38 KB / Downloads: 637)
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

massive champ, thank you!+
oh,Although I have already spent 8 credits on this,but thank you very much.
You should be banned, its available for free in other place.
(November 07, 2020 at 12:25 PM)neg1 Wrote: You should be banned, its available for free in other place.
You have to shove your opinion up your ass. As you can see, this is also available for free here. I have never asked anyone for money. If you consider RF credits to be fiat or digital currency, you are a complete asshole and you should be doing your Monday lessons.
Ugh, bummed I paid but now it is free. Glad to see it anyways

there doesn't seem to be a password? ...am I extracting something wrong, or am I correct that there is no password?
Why are you selling it if a month ago it was posted for free in the public domain?
(November 10, 2020 at 01:25 PM)DALOYLAMA Wrote: Why are you selling it if a month ago it was posted for free in the public domain?
Why are you writing shit that you alone can understand? Please show me where I sell this, you stupid bastard.
(November 10, 2020 at 01:37 PM)JbL Wrote:
(November 10, 2020 at 01:25 PM)DALOYLAMA Wrote: Why are you selling it if a month ago it was posted for free in the public domain?
Why are you writing shit that you alone can understand? Please show me where I sell this, you stupid bastard.

Don't waste your time trying to Splain' shit to anyone. The fucks need to learn to read before opening their mouth & sticking their foot in it.
It has been posted a number of times & then the FBI had it removed. I guess they gave up on that, seeing as its still here today.
 My friend got it & has converted it to a csv format, which is easier to use. Thanks for taking the time to put it back on line.
  Ignore morons & keep truckin' !!
(November 10, 2020 at 03:46 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(November 10, 2020 at 01:37 PM)JbL Wrote:

Don't waste your time trying to Splain' shit to anyone. The fucks need to learn to read before opening their mouth & sticking their foot in it.
It has been posted a number of times & then the FBI had it removed. I guess they gave up on that, seeing as its still here today.
 My friend got it & has converted it to a csv format, which is easier to use. Thanks for taking the time to put it back on line.
  Ignore morons & keep truckin' !!
Heart
Incredible ! A thousand thanks for this share !
Thank you for sharing!
Cheers mate Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wattpad Database - Leaked, Download! jacka113 458 138,556 1 hour ago
Last Post: MrZakurzacz
AnimalJam Database - Leaked, Download! Chandler Bing 68 25,225 2 hours ago
Last Post: szxr
Canva Database - Leaked, Download! Troy Hunt 620 150,637 3 hours ago
Last Post: lP4GZ