Chrome or Firefox - what do you think is best?
by noskiddo123 - April 26, 2021 at 09:01 PM
Just simply a opinion thread.
Firefox obviously,
It eats less ram so it runs faster
(April 26, 2021 at 09:01 PM)noskiddo123 Wrote: Just simply a opinion thread.

NOT CHROME NOT CHROME
firefox
chrome = google = data mining
I prefer Chrome because it's faster than Firefox also Chrome is used by most of the people and in my opinion is more optimized.
I think is chrome bad browser
Brave Browser is pretty nice in my opinion, it's like better version of Chrome
I use Chromium because I enjoy using it more and the extensions environment is better. However I fully support Firefox and Mozilla. It seems like everything is building on Chromium these days and it's good that there is a complete alternative to Chromium and the technologies within.
(April 29, 2021 at 02:13 AM)Levitating Wrote: I use Chromium because I enjoy using it more and the extensions environment is better. However I fully support Firefox and Mozilla. It seems like everything is building on Chromium these days and it's good that there is a complete alternative to Chromium and the technologies within.

DId this last year with a disposable machine and also enjoyed the overall experience
Both are good. I use both of them.
I believe Chrome is better because it's faster. However, I mainly use Firefox as I've been using it for so long.
I prefer firefox, I think it looks more for privacy
(April 26, 2021 at 09:01 PM)noskiddo123 Wrote: Just simply a opinion thread.
if you want synchronization than use chrome, if you want more privacy just use firefox.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Do you think when you think? OverTheG 1 364 February 27, 2021 at 03:32 AM
Last Post: supermari0
trying to think of interesting subjects to write threads about so i can farm credits Mmmph 14 1,592 October 08, 2020 at 09:44 AM
Last Post: henmaru0
What u think about Sanix? Pastor 0 594 August 27, 2020 at 09:36 AM
Last Post: Pastor