Learn about our website mirrors here.
Cheating Girlfriend
by Pedo - June 29, 2019 at 04:36 AM
Just forget about her. Initially, it may be a little difficult and that is human nature. But always remember that your best days are ahead, and definitely not with her.
Have to agree with the others, move on and be happy, that will be the best revenge
thanks for sharing Smile
Keep it up. Thanks for sharinf
Easier said than done, but move on. You are lucky - you are not married. Easy to walk away. No need to do revenge. My wife has been having an affair for about 1+ years now. Incredibly difficult and painful, but it does get easier each day. With you, you can simply walk away and get a better life. For me, being married with children really complicates things. Not as simple as walking away. Feel fortunate.
they are bitches what are you expecting for?
I would advise against doing anything with her personal data...
Firstly, I don't think it's going to help you feel better.
Secondly, and more importantly, if it turns bad, you could have some serious problems!!
The best thing you can do is elevate your life and make it better and then show her what she missed out on. I did something similar when I was younger and believe me it was so satisfying watching her trying to win me back and telling her to go fuck herself.
That's really messed up. Get another that appreciates what you do
well everyone is cheating around I guess
I anticipate your future being happier than it currently is. In the beginning and the end you will have yourself - the most trustworthy person one can have.
................................................................................................

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Need help exposing a cheating girlfriend Gleefullyignorant 13 701 November 20, 2019 at 11:40 PM
Last Post: mwilson111073
My Girlfriend Used to Be Gay LloydChung 17 3,071 February 03, 2018 at 05:32 PM
Last Post: theregisterbro