Chatbooks Database - Leaked, Download!
by ShinyHunters - July 27, 2020 at 10:03 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Chatbooks Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
On the 26th of March 2020, the photo print service Chatbooks suffered a data breach. The breach contained 15 million user records with 2.5 million unique email addresses alongside names, phone numbers, social media profiles and salted SHA-512 password hashes.

Compromised data: Email Addresses, Usernames, Passwords, Phone Numbers, Socialmedia Links, Geographical Location

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .SQL file, the passwords in this file are hashed using salted SHA-512 please look below for data schema. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 665D8A1A907E2D661CDE82AC7CE50496. Total record count of 2520441.
personID,accountExp,lastLoginDate,isOnline,requiresPassword,lastLockoutDate,lastPasswordChangeDate,isLockedOut,creationDate,lastActivityDate,email,name,accountType,password,isApproved,userType,photoKey,adminPassword,administeredBy,adminUsername,instagramAccessToken,instagramID,testUser,approvedDate,inviteDate,facebookUserId,facebookToken,facebookInviteKey,coverPhotoS3Key,pendingPhotoKey,photoUploaderPersonID,inPromo,capacityLimitBytes,planType,receipt,isStripeCustomer,weeWebRef,stripeCustomerToken,phone,instagramGroupID,countryCode,instagramSubscriptionId,prodStripeCustomerToken,accessToken,ID,date
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Which vulnerability did you use fo this? Sqli?
good share keep up the good work m8.
nice leak bro! you are the best
Dude you are on fire! Nice
(July 27, 2020 at 10:07 AM)ProsteDav3 Wrote: Which vulnerability did you use fo this? Sqli?

not always, but yes .. I'm sure you can start from finding which CMS it uses
Awesome Share Bro.Thanks Much!
Must be holding back the sitekey or pepper, can't verify the hashes.
(July 27, 2020 at 11:07 AM)12inchdeep Wrote:
(July 27, 2020 at 10:07 AM)ProsteDav3 Wrote: Which vulnerability did you use fo this? Sqli?

no, there were no vulnerabilities used to obtain this database.
(July 27, 2020 at 05:37 PM)thekilob Wrote:

can you bring me closer to my doubt, do u mean SE with employee or phishing stuff method
(July 28, 2020 at 09:45 AM)12inchdeep Wrote:
(July 27, 2020 at 05:37 PM)thekilob Wrote:

can you bring me closer to my doubt, do u mean SE with employee or phishing stuff method

none of that either Wink
Thanks for the share man good stuff

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tokopedia Database - Leaked, Download! Cellbris 173 34,450 7 hours ago
Last Post: katsumotokat
Zomato Database - Leaked, Download! Alfie 228 57,689 9 hours ago
Last Post: cameronhowe
MySpace Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 228 68,829 9 hours ago
Last Post: amm