Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Change the Exploit Rule!
The most recent RaidForums rule made was that all exploits are not allowed.
But, why all exploits?
Are all of them really harmless?
I get it, editing all your messages is spam, and doing this
[Image: a9faec20e695ab3ba1f1d7ae34049f15.gif]
probably isn't a good idea.
But, those are just two exploits.
Do you think that using the "No Proof" exploit is really harmful to the shoutbox?
"HEY EXCUSE ME @[GOD] Muinu DELETED HIS MESSAGES HE SHOULD BE BANNED"
Do you realize how stupid that sounds?
What about the "Typewriter" exploit, where just one message is edited in a slow fashion.
"MR. MOD @[GOD] Muinu EDITED ONE OF HIS MESSAGES IN A WEIRD WAY AND THE SB IS BREAKING NOW BAN HIM FOR 3 DAYS"
All that I'm saying is that the exploit rule should be tweaked, and people should be able to use exploits, but there should obviously be a boundary.
What do you think?
Should the rule be edited, or is it fine the way it is?
this entire site is fucking autistic and there should be no rules, since people just complain no matter what anyway.

Let the autists have a place to be fucking retards. "Letz do edgi shit bcus i tink im kool bi usin a skript i dint rite"

fuck off.
Fucking yes please fix it
yeah its fucking retarded, dont allow all exploits but the typewriter one and deleting message ones should be allowed
can you even consider these as "exploits"

I just consider it as a faulty coding that can be used genuinely for fun.
(02-22-2016, 03:18 AM)Dan Wrote:  can you even consider these as "exploits"

I just consider it as a faulty coding that can be used genuinely for fun.

Exactly, and people are trying to blame all of rf's problems on it...

SB LAGGY, DEFINITELY THAT KID FUCKIN EDITING HIS MESSAGE YEPYEPYEPYEPYEPYEPYEPYEP
(02-22-2016, 06:47 AM)Waifu_Chan Wrote:  Here are my thoughts
Shoutbox exploits are a waste of downshift resources and they just make the user experience worse.
They serve no real purpose and do not belong on rf. Rf is not a place to show off your uber leet hacks.
Basically,  take your cancer somewhere else. Sorry for any typos I'm on mobile .

I disagree, I think that just because they don't serve a real purpose doesn't mean they should be banned.
Only exploits that interrupt the experience of other users should be banned

If it really is that bad then Predator can sit down for like 45 minutes and fix the messages functions that are being exploited
(02-22-2016, 06:55 AM)Waifu_Chan Wrote:  
(02-22-2016, 06:50 AM)Wyze Wrote:  
(02-22-2016, 06:47 AM)Waifu_Chan Wrote:  Here are my thoughts
Shoutbox exploits are a waste of downshift resources and they just make the user experience worse.
They serve no real purpose and do not belong on rf. Rf is not a place to show off your uber leet hacks.
Basically,  take your cancer somewhere else. Sorry for any typos I'm on mobile .

I disagree, I think that just because they don't serve a real purpose doesn't mean they should be banned.
The thing is: they also make the user experience worse.

I've Heard complaints about the Sb crashing e.t.c.

It's also spamming no matter how you look at it.

The sb crashing from the sb messages being changed and deleted? I am not sure about that. However I think it is true that it is spamming.
Using a script to edit your messages isnt an exploit. We just need an official yes you can do shit like that or no and dont do it again. Im tired of this bullshit of hearing its allowed and then 2 hours later hearing its bannable. And its not fair for the users that use these scripts and get banned, yet an admin can do it and receive no consequences. We just need a definite yes or no from Pred, i can care less what the answer is
(02-22-2016, 07:28 AM)DrCocktor Wrote:  Using a script to edit your messages isnt an exploit.  We just need an official yes you can do shit like that or no and dont do it again.  Im tired of this bullshit of hearing its allowed and then 2 hours later hearing its bannable.  And its not fair for the users that use these scripts and get banned, yet an admin can do it and receive no consequences.  We just need a definite yes or no from Pred, i can care less what the answer is

Pred doesn't care unless it's malicious like purge looping.  The only staff member who keeps saying it is ban-able is Juno, but then he changes his mind 5 minutes later.
(02-22-2016, 07:30 AM)dad Wrote:  
(02-22-2016, 07:28 AM)DrCocktor Wrote:  Using a script to edit your messages isnt an exploit.  We just need an official yes you can do shit like that or no and dont do it again.  Im tired of this bullshit of hearing its allowed and then 2 hours later hearing its bannable.  And its not fair for the users that use these scripts and get banned, yet an admin can do it and receive no consequences.  We just need a definite yes or no from Pred, i can care less what the answer is

Pred doesn't care unless it's malicious like purge looping.  The only staff member who keeps saying it is ban-able is Juno, but then he changes his mind 5 minutes later.

Ive been on this website for a little more than 7 months.  These 2 new admins are literally the worst.  They dont do shit and they just change the rules to benefit themselves.   Why are they even in our community.  I consider hisoka a better admin than Juno and Instinct combined, and he swatted an member.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  exploit.in search tool mazz331 18 762 12-09-2018, 11:26 AM
Last Post: difental
Exclamation Black Panther was a bad movie change my mind GANGBLOCK 31 2,947 09-21-2018, 12:27 PM
Last Post: glassofjuice
  Can i change my name? antszs2 6 333 08-14-2018, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
Wink Discord Exploit discordexploit 10 904 07-11-2018, 02:05 AM
Last Post: aesthetic12334
  change diosdado123 0 316 06-03-2018, 05:27 AM
Last Post: diosdado123