Carl's Jr is fucking NASTY
by grangus - May 15, 2021 at 10:24 PM
I ordered one of their rock-hard chicken buns today. The flavor resembled that of food only found in prison cafeterias. I had only consumed a mere two bites out of it and my stomach declined to continue. As a result of my curiosity, I've been vomiting for around an hour now. I threw that excuse for a burger out to the dog, who promptly ran for it and returned it to me thinking we were playing fetch. The garbage recycling center, known as "Carl's Jr" has many returning customers as well, apparently. This prompts me to ask the obvious questions: How the fuck do people eat this nasty shit? Where have their taste buds gone!? Has humanity gone beyond salvation? As of writing this, I still have the disgusting taste of rubber and metal in my mouth from that blasphemous "burger".

Moral of the story? Don't buy anything from Carl's Jr.
I’ve always seen them around, but I prefer to only eat food I’m certain will provide me with a timely death.
(May 15, 2021 at 10:47 PM)moot Wrote: I’ve always seen them around, but I prefer to only eat food I’m certain will provide me with a timely death.

i dont believe they have those in Africa

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
CAN YOU SAY FUCKING OOPS?? secretsquirell 10 551 October 25, 2021 at 01:52 AM
Last Post: Sketchyburd
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD SONY Divine Comedy 6 461 September 13, 2021 at 04:45 PM
Last Post: troubled
why am i so fucking hungry? grangus 31 982 September 08, 2021 at 01:42 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun