Captioning AI software.
by hermlock - October 24, 2020 at 12:55 AM
If you're familiar with rev, or any other company really that offers captioning services, I'm looking for a similar AI software that is not too tedious with the syncing. I didn't know where to start, so I figured here would be a good start. Anyone?
(October 24, 2020 at 12:55 AM)hermlock Wrote: If you're familiar with rev, or any other company really that offers captioning services, I'm looking for a similar AI software that is not too tedious with the syncing. I didn't know where to start, so I figured here would be a good start. Anyone?
yeah if you were to delete system 32 i think that'll fix it
(October 27, 2020 at 03:06 AM)KILLKIKES Wrote:
(October 24, 2020 at 12:55 AM)hermlock Wrote: If you're familiar with rev, or any other company really that offers captioning services, I'm looking for a similar AI software that is not too tedious with the syncing. I didn't know where to start, so I figured here would be a good start. Anyone?

Can vouch for this method, got a black caption.
You can't start with Azure. They had a great IA system for begining, with tutorials videos !
I have no idea what that even means.

(October 27, 2020 at 10:47 AM)Aniokp4 Wrote: You can't start with Azure. They had a great IA system for begining, with tutorials videos !
For captioning videos?
(October 27, 2020 at 03:44 PM)hermlock Wrote:

(October 27, 2020 at 10:47 AM)Aniokp4 Wrote: You can't start with Azure. They had a great IA system for begining, with tutorials videos !
For captioning videos?

Yes ! I start with some Azure IA interface, and then you can use a virtual machine, and run the AI on it (and made some captioning video, combined with image recognition on my example).
(October 27, 2020 at 03:44 PM)hermlock Wrote:

For captioning videos?
shut up nigger get beamed faggot
(October 27, 2020 at 07:02 AM)Different Wrote:

Can vouch for this method, got a black caption.
just tried it again for the first time in a few years, worked perfectly, now i'm running ubuntu.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Does anyone know where to download Cronos software and how to use it? meeptoo82 7 428 December 27, 2020 at 12:59 AM
Last Post: BLITZKREIGGG
Software patching/reversing tutorials? Sloppyfloppy1 1 161 November 17, 2020 at 03:34 PM
Last Post: Aniokp4
What software tools do you use to check combo lists (email: pass) ? ForumRAID 15 896 October 15, 2020 at 12:12 AM
Last Post: ForumRAID