Canva Database - Leaked, Download!
by Troy Hunt - October 25, 2019 at 09:41 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Canva Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In May 2019, the graphic design tool website Canva suffered a data breach that impacted 137 million subscribers of which 58 million currently have hashes. The exposed data included email addresses, usernames, names, cities of residence and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes for users not using social logins. This version has been cleaned by @Meningitis

Compromised data: Email addresses, Geographic locations, Names, Passwords, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
The data provided is a TXT file where columns are separated with commas, the passwords are hashed bcrypt. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 008A4E42B4C7C870A4745F9B019E5737. Total record count of 137525858.
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Lets see if this leak is working. Smile
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming Users, Can’t be trusted.
Nice leak, try to get it in the server of RF! @Omnipotent
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming Users, Can’t be trusted.
Looks different from samples of original I have. Seems to be damaged/modified. Can anyone else confirm this? Also it fails crc checks.
this makes me feel warm & fuzzy
(October 25, 2019 at 02:10 PM)Jnx3cx Wrote:
(October 25, 2019 at 01:55 PM)krebst Wrote: Looks different from samples of original I have. Seems to be damaged/modified. Can anyone else confirm this? Also it fails crc checks.
You're talking about "samples". I highly doubt it.

Yeah, or maybe my download was corrupted. I can see the data is legit though. Trying again then...

(October 25, 2019 at 02:29 PM)krebst Wrote:
(October 25, 2019 at 02:10 PM)Jnx3cx Wrote:
(October 25, 2019 at 01:55 PM)krebst Wrote: Looks different from samples of original I have. Seems to be damaged/modified. Can anyone else confirm this? Also it fails crc checks.
You're talking about "samples". I highly doubt it.

Yeah, or maybe my download was corrupted. I can see the data is legit though. Trying again then...

Yep, sorry bout that, was my fault. Large files over vpn sucks sometimes. Great data.
thanks for the share
Looks like the legit database thanks for the share.
Can't find any passwords in this,,, no Bcrypt hashes ? What gives/
I understand, but when I search for $2a$10 (which is the start of the bcrypt algorithm used in this as seen over at hashes.org in their founds for canva) - I find NONE at all in this file! what am I doing wrong?

edit,, looks like the salts are there but the main hash has been stripped out??
(October 25, 2019 at 04:53 PM)Ashfanino Wrote: I understand, but when I search for $2a$10 (which is the start of the bcrypt algorithm used in this as seen over at hashes.org in their founds for canva) - I find NONE at all in this file! what am I doing wrong?

edit,, looks like the salts are there but the main hash has been stripped out??

i'm looking the same thing i think the hashes were changed by  [\"U\"]  there is not any password/hash
Yeah its been stripped of the hashes, and also phone numbers, addresses etc.,,,, anything of value is gone except email addresses,,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wishbone Database - Leaked, Download! ShinyHunters 75 10,730 50 minutes ago
Last Post: cooluser3
MyHeritage Database - Leaked, Download! Troy Hunt 49 14,076 2 hours ago
Last Post: ftx
Twitter Database - Leaked, Download! Killerboy 483 88,621 4 hours ago
Last Post: jasondobbs1