Can't download databases
by Hybrd - May 17, 2021 at 01:06 AM

[Image: 87431]

Literally I can't download databases on my android do I need a computer?... Here's what it says

The IP address linked to your Session ID is not the same IP as the one you're connecting from.
If you are sharing your account just keep in mind this is against the rules.
If you are using a VPS to download this content you need to upgrade your account to be able to make direct downloads and bypass IP locks.
Otherwise if you are not doing any of these, please relog on the website.

Thanks am looking forward to your replies.
you need a static ip to download content or you need to upgrade
Speaking for myself at least, the upgrade is worthwhile. Fixes that problem and pays for itself with credits anyway. Good luck
Hello! Nice to see you here!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: credit farming in intro section
[quote="gazzygarcia98" pid='3861787' dateline='1621314154']
Hello! Nice to see you here!
[/quote
Thanks much man I appreciate
(May 17, 2021 at 01:06 AM)Hybrd Wrote:
[Image: 87431]

Literally I can't download databases on my android do I need a computer?... Here's what it says

The IP address linked to your Session ID is not the same IP as the one you're connecting from.
If you are sharing your account just keep in mind this is against the rules.
If you are using a VPS to download this content you need to upgrade your account to be able to make direct downloads and bypass IP locks.
Otherwise if you are not doing any of these, please relog on the website.

Thanks am looking forward to your replies.

you need a static ip to download content or you need to upgrade

(May 17, 2021 at 01:15 AM)gnocchijokey Wrote: Speaking for myself at least, the upgrade is worthwhile. Fixes that problem and pays for itself with credits anyway. Good luck

my credit still 4, i cant download the database
I think you are posting this at the wrong section.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching
(May 20, 2021 at 05:32 PM)bingo12 Wrote: I think you are posting this at the wrong section.
Okay thanks for the insight
You could try a VPN. Reauth with the VPN IP and then try to download content? You might just have to upgrade though.

If you are using mobile network they refresh IP's constantly so it'll make sessions a bit shit.
(May 20, 2021 at 05:51 PM)verking Wrote: You could try a VPN. Reauth with the VPN IP and then try to download content? You might just have to upgrade though.

If you are using mobile network they refresh IP's constantly so it'll make sessions a bit shit.
What plan would you suggest I upgrade to??
(May 20, 2021 at 07:31 PM)Hybrd Wrote:
(May 20, 2021 at 05:51 PM)verking Wrote: You could try a VPN. Reauth with the VPN IP and then try to download content? You might just have to upgrade though.

What plan would you suggest I upgrade to??

Any one of them should allow you to bypass the restriction .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
hello everyone. I download all of omerta databases... TailspinTeam 11 1,512 November 09, 2021 at 08:28 PM
Last Post: TailspinTeam