CSV Michigan Voter Databases (2013-2020)
by UB3R - October 28, 2020 at 09:17 AM
Michigan voter databases for numerous years.

Database DatesSpoiler
June 2013
September 2014
October 2015
January 2016
September 2016
May 2017
October 2017
January 2019
October 2019
March 2020
October 2020

Voter Registration ColumnsSpoiler
"LAST_NAME","FIRST_NAME","MIDDLE_NAME","NAME_SUFFIX","YEAR_OF_BIRTH","GENDER","REGISTRATION_DATE","STREET_NUMBER_PREFIX","STREET_NUMBER","STREET_NUMBER_SUFFIX","DIRECTION_PREFIX","STREET_NAME","STREET_TYPE","DIRECTION_SUFFIX","EXTENSION","CITY","STATE","ZIP_CODE","MAILING_ADDRESS_LINE_ONE","MAILING_ADDRESS_LINE_TWO","MAILING_ADDRESS_LINE_THREE","MAILING_ADDRESS_LINE_FOUR","MAILING_ADDRESS_LINE_FIVE","VOTER_IDENTIFICATION_NUMBER","COUNTY_CODE","COUNTY_NAME","JURISDICTION_CODE","JURISDICTION_NAME","PRECINCT","WARD","SCHOOL_DISTRICT_CODE","SCHOOL_DISTRICT_NAME","STATE_HOUSE_DISTRICT_CODE","STATE_HOUSE_DISTRICT_NAME","STATE_SENATE_DISTRICT_CODE","STATE_SENATE_DISTRICT_NAME","US_CONGRESS_DISTRICT_CODE","US_CONGRESS_DISTRICT_NAME","COUNTY_COMMISSIONER_DISTRICT_CODE","COUNTY_COMMISSIONER_DISTRICT_NAME","VILLAGE_DISTRICT_CODE","VILLAGE_DISTRICT_NAME","VILLAGE_PRECINCT","SCHOOL_PRECINCT","IS_PERMANENT_ABSENTEE_VOTER","VOTER_STATUS_TYPE_CODE","UOCAVA_STATUS_CODE","UOCAVA_STATUS_NAME"

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
You would think by now, they would know how to find these for themselves. I posted the links a few dozen times. lol !!
(October 28, 2020 at 07:15 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: You would think by now, they would know how to find these for themselves. I posted the links a few dozen times. lol !!

It's from that website. I think it's easier to explore a mega drive and choose what you want to download from there, or download it all at once, as opposed to the grunt work required to download everything from that website.
(October 28, 2020 at 08:00 PM)UB3R Wrote:
(October 28, 2020 at 07:15 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: You would think by now, they would know how to find these for themselves. I posted the links a few dozen times. lol !!

It's from that website. I think it's easier to explore a mega drive and choose what you want to download from there, or download it all at once, as opposed to the grunt work required to download everything from that website.

I don't waste my time on lazy ass MF'ers, if they want it, get off your ass & go get it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
CSV MICHIGAN DL OWNERS Tony Montana 3 757 3 hours ago
Last Post: LulzSecurity
CSV Camdencounty (NJ) 2012-2016 voter personal details. Doughnut2002 1 655 January 12, 2021 at 05:41 PM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart
WellMore[RU] 890,000k+ IP Databases Leaked (2020) - Download ROLLEX313 5 1,607 December 30, 2020 at 09:28 AM
Last Post: SeaI