CSV LinkedIn 5.7M
by wick1000 - April 26, 2021 at 04:53 AM
I share around 5.7M records from a LinkedIn 500M leak (https://raidforums.com/Thread-SELLING-Li...00-Million)

The samples in the selling thread are the same so don't unlock both. Here I have added 2M more records.

US ~5M + Netherlands ~700K. Name, Mail, Phone, Address, and more.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
any from NZ with phone numbers?
When will all of this data be shared?
stop teasing us with these partial leaks. just share the entire thing
Can you either gives us a few lines as a sample or the header or something. Just want to know all of the fields. Thanks.
Thank you, do you have the complete LinkedIn database from a recent leak with over 500 Million records?
Sorry the DB is of 2020, 2021 or yuongest? Thaks
I downloaded the 5M sample, picked random 10000 records and after extensive analyse, i can say it's a BS
10% are duplicates
90% or more of addresses are nonsense, totally random generated or maybe taken from some other database by matching name only. Even the state is wrong

linkedin links are useless, because all are linkedin.com/profile/view?id=xxxxx
linkedIn discontinued redirecting from memberId links two years ago

only first file has good links, and i matched 90% of them in the PDL and Apollo databases that are shared on official page

so all good info you can get is memberId, email and name of the user
out of those, some 80% are already in the original linkedIn leak from 2014
this is just collection of various old leaks, probably with added 2-3 M scraped records
job titles are (some 600K records are tab delimited and have job title/company mixed up in first column)
also messed up, more then half are wrong

your 1 billion leak is more like 1 million
ehfuigufu3 u3gfu3gfu3rfu ugfu3gfi3g ugfui3ruofio3fq2pih

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
CSV LinkedIn Cracked 110m OneEyedWillis 18 2,342 8 hours ago
Last Post: OneEyedWillis
Armenia - 93k Linkedin Listings as CSV Ecopirate 3 2,079 May 04, 2021 at 04:31 AM
Last Post: smith_chow
CSV Poland - 1.7 Million Linkedin Listings Ecopirate 5 2,856 April 30, 2021 at 12:17 PM
Last Post: mailingpro