CSV DATAFEED of 70M+ uniques niche specific email marketing data
by redXXX - July 10, 2020 at 09:43 AM
Good.. I will get some credits and come back.
(July 31, 2020 at 08:13 AM)dreadpixel Wrote: Good.. I will get some credits and come back.

Cool.

Btw Pls don't send me PM's about where to buy such feed, I've told in another thread that another user has found this data to be older that it was advertised to me.

Thank you!
(July 27, 2020 at 08:50 AM)redXXX Wrote: Hi all,

I got 10+ PMs about source of this.

Another RF member has said that this db is old so I probably didn't get what I paid for so I cannot tell you the source... I did tell the source to a few people but that was before I got to know about the data being old.

So I'd advice NOT to buy such datafeeds online since most of them are old leads.
are you all kidding me?  You all are data guys and you dont konw possibly the biggest reissuer of data out there. I could be wrong but. Actually if you want to know the source hit me up. there are so many feeds out there and whomever said they are usually old is pretty much telling the truth.  Money can be the big X factor. You willing to pay more i can guarantee you get fresher data
(August 24, 2020 at 05:36 PM)scamcrusher25 Wrote:
(July 27, 2020 at 08:50 AM)redXXX Wrote: Hi all,

I got 10+ PMs about source of this.

Another RF member has said that this db is old so I probably didn't get what I paid for so I cannot tell you the source... I did tell the source to a few people but that was before I got to know about the data being old.

So I'd advice NOT to buy such datafeeds online since most of them are old leads.
are you all kidding me?  You all are data guys and you dont konw possibly the biggest reissuer of data out there. I could be wrong but. Actually if you want to know the source hit me up. there are so many feeds out there and whomever said they are usually old is pretty much telling the truth.  Money can be the big X factor. You willing to pay more i can guarantee you get fresher data
I don't know the real supplier, the person whom I was buying from was middle man actually, I definitely want to know the source. Also if you can tell all the feeds suppliers you know that would be good too(to weed them out).

Thanks!
I want to find "Chinese USA" data did you have?
Good operations bro Smile))
Sir is there any other download link cause every time i try to download this file it shows download quota exceeded.........wait for one hour and after waiting it again starts from the beginning and the same problem occurs every time and help will be very helpful
(July 10, 2020 at 09:43 AM)redXXX Wrote: This is a datafeed that I paid for. This is from around OCT 2019 to Feb 2020.

look at the sample here to see what's inside before buying with your credits Smile

[Image: rxRRWyK.png]

There are total 120+  csv files each file containing around 300-600k data. I used to get one file a day so you can count 4 months * 30 days = 120 files.. could be more though.

[Hidden Content]

Hope you like it Smile
thank u for sharing this with us i appreciater so much this
(August 25, 2020 at 10:53 AM)LUNO Wrote: Sir is there any other download link cause every time i try to download this file it shows download quota exceeded.........wait for one hour and after waiting it again starts from the beginning and the same problem occurs every time  and help will be very helpful
Hey,

You have to wait 24 hrs before you can download from mega again. So tomorrow when you'll download this file again it should automatically resume.
Could I get database with ssn and dob infos??
thanks for sharing.....................
Wow pro nice share keep going

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
CSV 107M US consumer data files with niche! redXXX 3 1,111 September 15, 2020 at 07:57 PM
Last Post: a1lison
CSV scrubbed data with name, email, phone and more 705878 aisdata 12 2,111 September 11, 2020 at 02:04 PM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart
TXT bash.today [MARKETING] Lovers 0 497 September 05, 2020 at 09:51 AM
Last Post: Lovers