Quick update:
team1: 56
team2: 32
team3: 52
team4: 50
team5: 61
team6: 61
total: 312 || average: 52
Well the thing is, team 5 and team 6 won't be touched since they're premade groups. So those two will have to stay, and I believe team 2 is kinda just in it for the keks.
If anyone from team 2 would like me to trade out a player with a better one from another team, let me know.
But for now it's gonna kinda stay like this.
(05-28-2015, 02:02 PM)Moonm8 Wrote:  UPDATE: Got to Silver Elite Master now. I don´t know if this is really important.

Haha you're basically a pro now
I was talking with summit to play in the tournament with a friend. Tho can't see ourselves on the list? I'm LEM and he is supreme.
Excuse me, I was on the list by the name anonymous knee growth. What happened to my position?
(05-28-2015, 08:18 PM)Trollulz Wrote:  Well the thing is, team 5 and team 6 won't be touched since they're premade groups. So those two will have to stay, and I believe team 2 is kinda just in it for the keks.
If anyone from team 2 would like me to trade out a player with a better one from another team, let me know.

I have two things, we will have to get a standin. Which I can get. (Can't tell who yet, since we don't know exactly ourselfs yet) And also, would you be kind to give us some information about the tournament. Such as a ladder, so that we can know when we will play. And some other useful information. As for example when we should join. Do we have to be in your teamspeak. And so on. Well, anyways.. I hope we can get this information ASAP. And uhm, I guess thanks in advance   :D  Tongue  Smile
(05-29-2015, 02:32 AM)SummiT Wrote:  
(05-29-2015, 02:24 AM)iamherefornow Wrote:  I was talking with summit to play in the tournament with a friend. Tho can't see ourselves on the list? I'm LEM and he is supreme.

Ermmm who are you???!?!?!?!? Idk

TioN :D or Troula which is my smurf
(05-29-2015, 02:56 PM)C4sad3i Wrote:  
(05-28-2015, 08:18 PM)Trollulz Wrote:  Well the thing is, team 5 and team 6 won't be touched since they're premade groups. So those two will have to stay, and I believe team 2 is kinda just in it for the keks.

I have two things, we will have to get a standin. Which I can get. (Can't tell who yet, since we don't know exactly ourselfs yet) And also, would you be kind to give us some information about the tournament. Such as a ladder, so that we can know when we will play. And some other useful information. As for example when we should join. Do we have to be in your teamspeak. And so on. Well, anyways.. I hope we can get this information ASAP. And uhm, I guess thanks in advance   :D  Tongue  Smile

https://raidforums.com/thread-2862.html
You are playing the first match, against team 4, 7.30 GMT
Hope you can make it and find the stand-in. :D
But yes, please everyone who signed up for this, go to this thread: https://raidforums.com/thread-2862.html <--- READ
(05-29-2015, 02:56 PM)C4sad3i Wrote:  

Please try finding sm1 that will balance the teams, since you guys with your full lineup had quite the advantage Tongue
There are going to be so many hackers in the tournament...
Really enjoying the stream, well done RF, Kappa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do raid teams even work together? ben98989 9 449 07-25-2018, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Alexander1280
  post yer favorite sports teams here lads mattof299 7 906 08-31-2017, 01:22 PM
Last Post: meggiescouldm
  1st RaidForums Osu! Tournament S i b e z 17 2,603 03-20-2016, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Asik
  CS:GO Tournament with Credit system? OsamaAkbar911Jew 1 906 02-02-2016, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Apotheosis彡
  RFC Fighting Tournament Asuka 1 853 12-30-2015, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Vanissery