CRTE Exam Report
by kevein mitnick - February 09, 2021 at 05:17 AM
CRTE Updated Exam Reports 
Lot's of people's are paying 80-120$ . Why Are You Guys Wasting Your Money To Crazy people's here you can get Updated CRTE Exam Writeup 4 Box . Soon I will Leak Few more Private Courses :D 

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
thank you for sharing it
thanks for the share man, great
Do you have the latest CRTP exam report?
You still can go f** your self
(February 11, 2021 at 05:53 PM)gosh Wrote: You still can go f** your self

fun himself?
fur himself?

@gosh  I think you feel jealousy .because you are selling these reports in $$$ and make money from it .even you haven't Register for crte . If you are selling Your own report then its okay you can take some fund for helping others . but taking reports from others and write down there all rights revesrved gosh so you think that's your personal report and now you can sell it in 100$ . cheap guy . i am just doing my work sharing stuff free here because lots of student can't afford $$$ so they can easily get it from here .mind your own business @gosh . if you want to sell it then sell and my choice is distributing free .
(February 12, 2021 at 05:05 AM)kevein mitnick Wrote:

@gosh  I think you feel jealousy .because you are selling these reports in $$$ and make money from it .even you haven't Register for crte . If you are selling Your own report then its okay you can take some fund for helping others . but taking reports from others and write down there all rights revesrved gosh so you think that's your personal report and now you can sell it in 100$ . cheap guy . i am just doing my work sharing stuff free here because lots of student can't afford $$$ so they can easily get it from here .mind your own business @gosh . if you want to sell it then sell and my choice is distributing free .

I don’t sell it.
You can check my threads
There is no CRTE.
So stop acting like you’re something important
Because i know who the fuck you are
Poor soul.
(February 12, 2021 at 05:13 AM)gosh Wrote:

@gosh  I think you feel jealousy .because you are selling these reports in $$$ and make money from it .even you haven't Register for crte . If you are selling Your own report then its okay you can take some fund for helping others . but taking reports from others and write down there all rights revesrved gosh so you think that's your personal report and now you can sell it in 100$ . cheap guy . i am just doing my work sharing stuff frI ee here because lots of student can't afford $$$ so they can easily get it from here .mind your own business @gosh . if you want to sell it then sell and my choice is distributing free .

I don’t sell it.
You can check my threads
There is no CRTE.
Poor soul.
I am not Saying  I am important  i just do my work .
(February 12, 2021 at 05:34 AM)kevein mitnick Wrote:
(February 12, 2021 at 05:13 AM)gosh Wrote:

@gosh  I think you feel jealousy .because you are selling these reports in $$$ and make money from it .even you haven't Register for crte . If you are selling Your own report then its okay you can take some fund for helping others . but taking reports from others and write down there all rights revesrved gosh so you think that's your personal report and now you can sell it in 100$ . cheap guy . i am just doing my work sharing stuff frI ee here because lots of student can't afford $$$ so they can easily get it from here .mind your own business @gosh . if you want to sell it then sell and my choice is distributing free .

I don’t sell it.
You can check my threads
There is no CRTE.
Poor soul.
I am not Saying  I am important  i just do my work .
••••••••••
Such weakness
Sharing is good but sharing certification exam that is in demand is just awful. This forum is filled with web crawlers from several organizations and as well as authors from relevant certification boards like off-sec and so on.

Sharing them free doesn't do any good cause theyre just gonna change it again in due time. If you are gonna share these shits for free you wanna make it a private thing. Your contribute kinda fucks up the whole point of leaking reports :D considering the fact that crtp has been changed twice in over 4 months period.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want CEH Practical Exam Voucher from EC Council or CEH online Training for Free techwizard128 0 313 September 30, 2020 at 12:26 PM
Last Post: techwizard128