COVID-19 opinions
by superanonbr - March 22, 2021 at 07:47 PM
so tell me the origin of the virus, how did the spike protein involving the virus come about?
Made in a lab and tyrants used it as an excuse for more power.
a lot of stories out there already
i don't believe it was man-made in a lab. cientists found the virus in samples from water in Europe way before it appeared in China. So, not even that it started in China is to be taken as the reality. while some conspiracies are interesting, anyone who believes this one (about being Chinese and lab created) must be a child.
(April 29, 2021 at 02:25 AM)theoracleone Wrote: i don't believe it was man-made in a lab. cientists found the virus in samples from water in Europe way before it appeared in China. So, not even that it started in China is to be taken as the reality. while some conspiracies are interesting, anyone who believes this one (about being Chinese and lab created) must be a child.

Apparently the strain has always existed in certain species of rodents etc
i been through so much shit cuz of this fking disease,, i hate it when pple still deny it, and doctors I spoke to have no doubts that its a mutateion that came from animals,,, it would be next to impossible to desing this virus
Why would it not be real? I know multiple people that had it personally, and I also don't understand the point of scientists wanting to kill millions of people and causing a viral pandemic. But yes maybe it was created by humans, and possibly got out of hand.
(March 22, 2021 at 07:47 PM)superanonbr Wrote: what do you think about covid-19? do you think the virus was manipulated in the laboratory? if you have any documents or articles, post them here.
Covid-19 I think that are produced in lab
(May 09, 2021 at 05:26 PM)MRROBOT00 Wrote:
(March 22, 2021 at 07:47 PM)superanonbr Wrote: what do you think about covid-19? do you think the virus was manipulated in the laboratory? if you have any documents or articles, post them here.
Covid-19 I think that are produced in lab

I disagree, I don't think it was produced in the lab. What purpose would it serve to release a ~3% mortality rate virus on the world? Kill the old and weak people? An excuse to vaccinate people with chips? Cmon.
China's animal markets with non-sufficient hygene standards were ongoing for years, it's not a surprise at all to me that a virus developed that could infect humans.
China has been working on bio weapons for WW3 for the last 6 years so I think that COVID-19 was made in a lab but mistakenly got out. They didn't say anything and epsteined doctors who warned the public so that China could get enough masks etc. And almost all countries have overblown the risk and fucked their economy.
good to see that most people here dont believe it was lab made. if we are going to embrace stoopid conspiracy theories, then we should consider has well that it could be extraterrestrial made Smile
(May 09, 2021 at 02:08 PM)poggers1111 Wrote: Why would it not be real? I know multiple people that had it personally, and I also don't understand the point of scientists wanting to kill millions of people and causing a viral pandemic. But yes maybe it was created by humans, and possibly got out of hand.

NO trust me there aer fuckers out tehre still saying its just a bad flu and the media is playin it up,,, got into deep shit when I pouneded one guy for sayin that right after my gramps died of the "flu"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
India Fucked Up by Covid-19 Der_Hund 40 7,846 August 01, 2021 at 04:51 PM
Last Post: Der_Hund
to be contaminated by covid 19 and not to experience any symptoms, is this true? superanonbr 10 2,635 April 22, 2021 at 03:17 PM
Last Post: necronomikyle
covid-19 superanonbr 12 2,229 March 31, 2021 at 02:22 PM
Last Post: SunSinger-Adept