[COMP] WIN 50 dollar in BTC with my CTF! [CLOSED]
by SpotnikSignal - November 23, 2021 at 12:10 AM
BEEP BEEP

[transmission received]

Hello earthlings, I have made a little Capture The Flag contest (CTF).

You will find the correct answer in the following format: Flag:[answer].

Rules:
- Everybody can join, even mods!
- When you find the answer, pm it to me with your BTC address.
- I will give out some hints along the way

Prize:
- 50 Dollar in BTC (calculated on the moment I receive the correct answer)

Starting point:
https://pastebin.com/RetXK6sC or if that's still private then: https://anonfiles.com/55uaHcW6ua/pastebin_txt_txt

First to send the correct message wins.
Good luck!

[transmission dropped]

edit:
Otus9051 has found the correct answer!

Solution:
- make the given data a correct png image
- crop the sub image from the image
- decode the image through PIET programming language
I have done it. As a new user, I cannot DM you. Please DM me ASAP.
(November 23, 2021 at 05:48 AM)Otus9051 Wrote: I have done it. As a new user, I cannot DM you. Please DM me ASAP.

I have PM'ed you, for other people having this problem then just put the answer here.
Currently it's still open, I will update the status in the thread when the correct answer is
given.
(November 23, 2021 at 05:48 AM)Otus9051 Wrote: I have done it. As a new user, I cannot DM you. Please DM me ASAP.

Btw you say you cannot send me a message, but you already did? And there you state that you "think" you have
it, which I am pretty sure you don't seeing that you will know when you find it.... so it's still open people!
I just opened a new thread for some wallets that I found and boom, PM Perks

I have sent the Flag. I cannot sent another DM as its out of my limits. My btc address is: bc1qttj4wec4uxzya2jwmc5dgavsk7ewpe5zeeraps
(November 23, 2021 at 04:44 PM)Otus9051 Wrote: I just opened a new thread for some wallets that I found and boom, PM Perks

I have sent the Flag. I cannot sent another DM as its out of my limits. My btc address is: bc1qttj4wec4uxzya2jwmc5dgavsk7ewpe5zeeraps

I have sent the BTC, good job on finding the PIET language ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
hi Dollar (HI) | earn 3$ every day without any Investment | Start Right Today techwizard128 0 428 August 12, 2021 at 04:42 AM
Last Post: techwizard128