ByteDance | Small SRCs | 2021 | ATW
by AgainstTheWest - November 15, 2021 at 02:59 AM
[Image: bytedance_Logo.jpg]

Operation Renminbi

Hello everyone, ATW here.
We're leaking some small SRCs to some game studio that is attached with ByteDance.
ByteDance & TikTok have been in our sights for a while now. This is just a partial leak. More relevant data will come soon :-)
Below is what is being leaked today:
  • Pixel Album- bytedance
  • platform_go_bytedance
  • game token server- bytedance

Download

here Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

We've not a clue what you might want with this information.
There maybe some hard-coded credentials inside. Use at your own risk.

Closing Thoughts

We have a new keybase! It's @ AgainstChina Smile

We've noticed an influx of new members joining the forums, just to comment shit on our threads. Attempting to discredit us and our aim. We know you're Chinese. A Chinese article was made on us to specifically "stand up to us" and target us.
Always nice to see what you got Smile Keep it up
(November 15, 2021 at 03:04 AM)ClaraCrazy Wrote: Always nice to see what you got Smile Keep it up
You're always posting nice replies :-)
(November 15, 2021 at 02:59 AM)AgainstTheWest Wrote: [Image: bytedance_Logo.jpg]

Operation Renminbi

We're leaking some small SRCs to some game studio that is attached with ByteDance.
ByteDance & TikTok have been in our sights for a while now. This is just a partial leak. More relevant data will come soon :-)
  • Pixel Album- bytedance
  • platform_go_bytedance

Download

[Hidden Content]

Closing Thoughts

We've noticed an influx of new members joining the forums, just to comment shit on our threads. Attempting to discredit us and our aim. We know you're Chinese. A Chinese article was made on us to specifically "stand up to us" and target us.

Aha, just because i told the truth then i became a chinese
I download a file from s3 bucket, as the domain is *.amazonaws.com, so guess what, i hacked Amazon!!!
You cheat my money, that why i told all the others your are a lier
(November 15, 2021 at 04:03 AM)JohnTribbiani Wrote:
(November 15, 2021 at 02:59 AM)AgainstTheWest Wrote: [Image: bytedance_Logo.jpg]

Operation Renminbi

• Pixel Album- bytedance
  • platform_go_bytedance

Download

[Hidden Content]

Closing Thoughts

Aha, just because i told the truth then i became a chinese
I download a file from s3 bucket, as the domain is *.amazonaws.com, so guess what, i hacked Amazon!!!
You cheat my money, that why i told all the others your are a lier
What the shit are you saying? You've got the same level of intelligence as Vinny Troia. On top of that, you can't speak English. Begone
as you post here, https://raidforums.com/Thread-CSV-Alibab...e-23K-2021
Evidence for this leak is shown here:
Alibaba Cloud Endpoint domains

As shown on these endpoints, the domain
aliyuncs.com
can be found.

so you download a file from s3, then you hacked amazon, hahahahha
代码似乎都是来自“北京寻光科技有限公司”,数据存放在腾讯云,并非字节跳动相关的游戏工作室,煞笔。
The code seems to come from "Beijing Xunguang Technology Co., Ltd.", and the data is stored in Tencent Cloud, not a game studio related to Bytedance. All thing you did is just for fame and being hot. why not be together against the world with me. LAMOOOOOOOOO...
(November 15, 2021 at 04:39 AM)AgainstTheEast Wrote: 代码似乎都是来自“北京寻光科技有限公司”,数据存放在腾讯云,并非字节跳动相关的游戏工作室,煞笔。
The code seems to come from "Beijing Xunguang Technology Co., Ltd.", and the data is stored in Tencent Cloud, not a game studio related to Bytedance. All thing you did is just for fame and being hot. why not be together against the world with me. LAMOOOOOOOOO...
You're so braindead it hurts. You're mad because you spent 8 credits on an unlock.
The great ATW post another winner.

No idea how he finds so much good stuff in such a short amount of time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SCAI | Chinese Banking Anti-Fraud Systems | SRCs | ATW Asuna 6 2,105 3 hours ago
Last Post: LoveLife
Harbin Bank | SRCs | ATW ClaraCrazy 1 1,091 January 23, 2022 at 07:07 AM
Last Post: 0xploit
Shache County Health | SRCs | ATW Asuna 0 768 January 20, 2022 at 06:45 PM
Last Post: Asuna