Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Bye.
(08-23-2015, 01:28 AM)ThePancake Wrote:  Hello,

All of you may know me as that random new dev, or ex-dev, You know the guy that got randomly doxxed, skype leaked, facebook leaked, picture leaked. And not only that, fucking moderators are going around posting pictures and gifs of me in the SB, So, IDGAF that I got doxxed I also lost my dev, and I have been working my FUCKING ass off for the past 2 days trying to bring you all a better HOA, Well FUCK YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES AND TREAT ME LIKE A PRICK, IM FUCKING DONE, GOOD LUCK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES, TRY AND GET A REAL FUCKING LIFE, I am Requesting removal from RF as I feel it is a toxic FUCKING community and I hate almost everyone here, Bye

Atleast there are some nice people like @[MVP] and some, SO FUCK OFF YOU PRICKS

>inb4 doxxing shitstorm
You were rather immature and kind of a dick. Not surprised you only lasted 4 days. Add on top that your final post is a hardcore rant instead of a respectful leave, i'm glad you're gone. I swear a good portion of your posts GO IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS TELLING PEOPLE TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES. (including this one, and a reply to your first topic) Just focus on getting along with people next time, even if they fuck with you at first.
lmfao good bye Heart i guess i can call u a skid now kek
rip pancake 8/19-8/22
Sick irony. Comes to manage the HOA -> ends up in HOA.
The traditional way of saying good bye to a cunt. 

I think we achieved the traditional farewell/ragequit.

RIP in pancakes fgt.

Vote 9/11 faggots.

Pancakes would've never made a good jihadi no wonder why he left. The 9/11 was too stronk for him
well this is some autism if i've ever seen it
You went power hungry and abused your powers
You didn't do shit but piss people off
Bye
Bye Bye sweet prince
12 year old looking ''DEV'' yeah right, will not be missed
welcome back nigga
from yours truly
Pancake after being rekt [Image: BrJXa4iIMAAP-0C.jpg]

Anyways see ya sand nigger