By special request, upload this Conspiracy files, government, Extraterrestrial, ETC
by Crazyoldfart - March 02, 2019 at 01:07 AM
thanks for sharing ..............
let us see what wonderful file it is
While looking through a few hundred directories, I ran across this & thought I'd add the link to this thread, for those who bother to look at the last message. lol !! Most of you never read all the messages in a posting, so you will miss out on things you might be interested in seeing or knowing about.

From a note in this directory:   Index of /   http://propaganda.plan9.de/    Start there !!!!!!!!!!!!   I have a few hundred more to thumb through & I've seen some interesting things in the ones I've opened.

The videos in these directories are offered without much explanation and
no specific goal in mind - you need to watch these with an open mind and
a critical mind at the same time. Do not believe anything you see or get
told either in the videos, or anywhere else, without thinking about it and
doing some research on your own.

If you have any comments or information to add, don't hesitate to contact
[email protected]

/deu    contains german videos
/eng    contains english videos

If you have any videos or other material you think should be here, drop me a note at:

[email protected]
(December 11, 2019 at 06:18 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: While looking through a few hundred directories, I ran across this & thought I'd add the link to this thread, for those who bother to look at the last message. lol !! Most of you never read all the messages in a posting, so you will miss out on things you might be interested in seeing or knowing about.

From a note in this directory:   Index of /   http://propaganda.plan9.de/    Start there !!!!!!!!!!!!   I have a few hundred more to thumb through & I've seen some interesting things in the ones I've opened.

The videos in these directories are offered without much explanation and
no specific goal in mind - you need to watch these with an open mind and
a critical mind at the same time. Do not believe anything you see or get
told either in the videos, or anywhere else, without thinking about it and
doing some research on your own.

If you have any comments or information to add, don't hesitate to contact
[email protected]

/deu    contains german videos
/eng    contains english videos

If you have any videos or other material you think should be here, drop me a note at:

[email protected]

seems the link may be dead bro
(March 02, 2019 at 01:07 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Was asked to re-post this file & now that its uploaded, get it NOW or MEGA will delete it again & I'm NEVER going to do this again. Not my thing, storing shit I post here. Get them while they are here, or ask someone who got it, to let you have a copy. I have better things to do than keeping these files updated forever. Somebody save it for them, so that I won't be asked again 500 times to load it. I also added the file in it, that I got from here about Aliens, so no bitching about that, it just got into my collection & I left it with the rest that is in here. These are MANY things in here & I'm not about to post all the shit on here. Its a BIG file.

[Hidden Content]   

Conspiracy files, government, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, Aliens.rar   17.02 GB

Thanks for sharing! Sharing is caring! but all the file you have uploaded I al too late here to download them
Man thanks for sharing. Should be cool.
Thanks...You always have some interesting stuff to read.
Um...is the link dead?
Thank you very much for the post!
(March 02, 2019 at 01:07 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Was asked to re-post this file & now that its uploaded, get it NOW or MEGA will delete it again & I'm NEVER going to do this again. Not my thing, storing shit I post here. Get them while they are here, or ask someone who got it, to let you have a copy. I have better things to do than keeping these files updated forever. Somebody save it for them, so that I won't be asked again 500 times to load it. I also added the file in it, that I got from here about Aliens, so no bitching about that, it just got into my collection & I left it with the rest that is in here. These are MANY things in here & I'm not about to post all the shit on here. Its a BIG file.

[Hidden Content]   

Conspiracy files, government, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, Aliens.rar   17.02 GB

I hoping that is not too late bro

[Hidden Content]   

Thank you for sharing appreciate it
Hmm thank for sharing !!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Leads files, check this one of over 2,100 that I have. Crazyoldfart 114 5,859 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: omriomri1313
U.S. Government Information on the Internet - 1996 nadeem856 0 131 December 25, 2019 at 02:38 PM
Last Post: nadeem856
Ohio Special Police, Ohio (whole country) Ministers Licenses, PLUS MORE Crazyoldfart 34 2,995 October 17, 2019 at 11:43 PM
Last Post: Ice9er