By special request, upload this Conspiracy files, government, Extraterrestrial, ETC
by Crazyoldfart - March 02, 2019 at 01:07 AM
Was asked to re-post this file & now that its uploaded, get it NOW or MEGA will delete it again & I'm NEVER going to do this again. Not my thing, storing shit I post here. Get them while they are here, or ask someone who got it, to let you have a copy. I have better things to do than keeping these files updated forever. Somebody save it for them, so that I won't be asked again 500 times to load it. I also added the file in it, that I got from here about Aliens, so no bitching about that, it just got into my collection & I left it with the rest that is in here. These are MANY things in here & I'm not about to post all the shit on here. Its a BIG file.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Conspiracy files, government, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, Aliens.rar   17.02 GB
Seeing as people are looking at this, here is some of what is in it. These are names of files & there are PDF's below them.

Investigator & FBI

Making BOOZE

ID  (file) & a Zip File called ID.rar of it.

Guns, Bombs & Survival shit for Crazy anti-government Nutz (has a file in it with 3D Guns, Glock, Antique guns & a lot more, plus the PALADIN PRESS archives.)

Semi illegal shit

TOP SECRET SHIT

U.S. Political Prisoner and Prisoner of War Listing

UFO & other things for my other HDs

RESTRICTED MILITARY MANUALS.zip

mkultra-CIACollection.zip 

Conspiracy-TextFiles.zip 

PLUS MORE SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jumping at this chance...

And I was sadly disappointed. Not by the content, but by my browser for making me think the link wasn't there
Thanks for this! I think I came across a doc like this once on an onion, but I’m interested to see what’s here.
thanks for the upload
thanks for the upload. here to see what is it about
this is very cool and exciting
(March 02, 2019 at 01:07 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Was asked to re-post this file & now that its uploaded, get it NOW or MEGA will delete it again & I'm NEVER going to do this again. Not my thing, storing shit I post here. Get them while they are here, or ask someone who got it, to let you have a copy. I have better things to do than keeping these files updated forever. Somebody save it for them, so that I won't be asked again 500 times to load it. I also added the file in it, that I got from here about Aliens, so no bitching about that, it just got into my collection & I left it with the rest that is in here. These are MANY things in here & I'm not about to post all the shit on here. Its a BIG file.

Conspiracy files, government, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, Aliens.rar   17.02 GB
Jumping at this chance...

And I was sadly disappointed. Not by the content, but by my browser for making me think the link wasn't there
W
(March 02, 2019 at 01:07 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Was asked to re-post this file & now that its uploaded, get it NOW or MEGA will delete it again & I'm NEVER going to do this again. Not my thing, storing shit I post here. Get them while they are here, or ask someone who got it, to let you have a copy. I have better things to do than keeping these files updated forever. Somebody save it for them, so that I won't be asked again 500 times to load it. I also added the file in it, that I got from here about Aliens, so no bitching about that, it just got into my collection & I left it with the rest that is in here. These are MANY things in here & I'm not about to post all the shit on here. Its a BIG file.

nice content to se bro,thanks, will it check it soon
thanks for sharing man
Nice hope I can see it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Leads files, check this one of over 2,100 that I have. Crazyoldfart 98 4,412 November 09, 2019 at 05:12 PM
Last Post: Arceth
Ohio Special Police, Ohio (whole country) Ministers Licenses, PLUS MORE Crazyoldfart 34 2,689 October 17, 2019 at 11:43 PM
Last Post: Ice9er
4 those who got my Conspiracy files, government, Extraterrestrial, ETC Crazyoldfart 4 312 September 23, 2019 at 08:24 AM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart