Buying a Car on the dark
by Limboy - September 06, 2020 at 03:08 PM
(September 06, 2020 at 03:08 PM)Limboy Wrote: Hi, 
Where can I find a vendor dealing with cars on the dark?
I want to buy a car using crypto and have it be sent to me....

Anyone has a clue?

This is retarded. Buying it in cash has the same effect. But let's say you buy a car using crypto. How anonymous is your wallet set up? Let's say very. Then what, will you be registering it using bit coin? Dark web DMV? You successfully find out an anonymous registration, first time you get pulled over, jail. You're better off using cash or a trust and some kind of PO box as your address. That's the best you can do other than just stealing a car every week.
this would never work and would be risky as hell. you getting scammed 100%, just stick to the basic shit with high price stuff like cars

Anyone has a clue?

why dont you just cashout that money bro
would not suggest dark to buy this kind of stuff
kinda odd, wouldn't expect it to be much worth doing so though,gl.
(September 07, 2020 at 01:17 PM)thekilob Wrote:
(September 07, 2020 at 12:04 PM)Limboy Wrote:
(September 07, 2020 at 10:24 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: What is it specifically that makes you want a dark web car? Are you looking for Dark web groceries too?

No tax.... lower prices... 
Sure open a dark web grocery that would sell good reliable product cheaper than available on the street and you bet I'll be a customer.
People tried to do something similar with farming networks providing straight to the customer though which is awesome, but I don't see cars getting there anytime soon.

(September 06, 2020 at 03:09 PM)thekilob Wrote:

Anyone has a clue?

lol this is the most retarded shit i've heard

I guess you just love paying taxes so much that you're saying that.....
Some countries have ridiculous tax on cars and car ownership that make it over 100% more expensive than the actual worth of the car.

dude i got some old pickup truck for $200 no taxes no questions asked you just gotta find the right guy

This was my first thought, like why bother going through that hassle when there's loads of those 'right' guys out there
I read this as questions about buying a car in the dark....the risk for that would be pretty low id say

probably x1000,0000,0000 higher on the dark web Tongue
(September 09, 2020 at 04:45 AM)EPP Wrote: How is it going to be no tax? Shit will come on a boat in a container that once offload, you don't collect without paying duty. They will look at the car. Which will most likely be stolen. You're just being a dumb shit. There's no need for a guy to sell a legit used car over the internet to people in other countries.

I'm talking about buying locally.

(September 10, 2020 at 01:42 AM)linuxpirate Wrote:

Anyone has a clue?

This is retarded. Buying it in cash has the same effect. But let's say you buy a car using crypto. How anonymous is your wallet set up? Let's say very. Then what, will you be registering it using bit coin? Dark web DMV? You successfully find out an anonymous registration, first time you get pulled over, jail. You're better off using cash or a trust and some kind of PO box as your address. That's the best you can do other than just stealing a car every week.

There are quite a few tricks to this Wink
that would be kinda cool, ngl. Sadly i dont know of any.
yes hello comrade pls send me your bicycle and within 2 hours i will multiply it into a car and send it back to you
bruh you're gonna get scammed buying car on the 'deep'
exactlement the same thing buying it in cash

i did a mistake once but was sh---
That sort of asset will need to be recorded as owned by someone somewhere. It'll need a license plate and registration in pretty much all over the world, that's something you won't be able to avoid... completely.

There's a book called "How to be invisible" that discussed this exact matter (although it only worked within the US) by essentially setting up a company that has no publicly available ties to you, thus letting you buy cars, real estate and stuff like that without anyone knowing you're the owner, or where to find you. You'd still need to pay taxes, and this obviously is more expensive than just buying a car like a regular person and pay whatever taxes you have to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Link Collection (Clear & Dark ) FelixSchimitt 13 575 November 13, 2020 at 10:55 PM
Last Post: noahb09
college/Uni is how I found out about the dark web thelinuxnerd 1 180 October 27, 2020 at 04:57 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
safest Country to set up a Dark Web Market? gurlhackerclub 14 625 October 21, 2020 at 04:38 PM
Last Post: IamCraig