Buying Bitcoin Is Worthy Now ?
by vievehjvvkej - October 28, 2017 at 04:09 AM
Buying Bitcoin Is Worthy Now ?
Eh its kind of high atm, maybe watit until it drops?
(October 28, 2017 at 07:03 AM)amifakeorreal Wrote: Eh its kind of high atm, maybe watit until it drops?

ohhhhhh i see

(October 28, 2017 at 07:03 AM)amifakeorreal Wrote: Eh its kind of high atm, maybe watit until it drops?

is there any alternative
I wouldnt not but yeur chois
ya its good buy dat shit
(October 28, 2017 at 04:09 AM)vievehjvvkej Wrote: Buying Bitcoin Is Worthy Now ?

Ofc
(October 28, 2017 at 07:24 AM)vievehjvvkej Wrote: is there any alternative

Alternative coins? Of course:

http://coinmarketcap.com/
Sure, its a bit lower now so i'd recommend investing now and ride the bitcoin train xd
Two or three years ago would have been the best time, or right after it was released.

Now ... it's rather high. And if it takes a nosedive, who's to say it'll recover? Bitcoin relies heavily upon purchaser confidence for its dollar value.
From past I've learned that buying BTC is always a good idea
It sure does make sense! This time last year Bitcoin was at around £300-£400 mark, and of course today at the time of writing this it’s valued at around £1,026 per Bitcoin. So the growth within the year has been incredible.

Of course, as with any investment (if you intend to use Bitcoin as an investment vehicle) you need to go in with your eyes open. So what I mean by that is actually understand the technology at more than just surface level. Understand what you’re buying into! By doing that it’ll help you make up your own decision as to whether you believe in the technology, and whether you should invest or not.

quote from: Ravinder Deol Certified Bitcoin Professional

src:
Spoiler
Buy bitcoin, but wait until the price drops.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
So bitcoin is $15K USD now paolo98 31 3,241 December 18, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Last Post: lugias