Burma
by italianmafia18 - February 04, 2021 at 02:46 PM
Are the army right in taking over the country? IMO it was the right thing to do
Someone on shoutbox pleaded for help asking the US to help intervene because they started to cut the power, he still had wifi but then disconnected.
(February 04, 2021 at 03:20 PM)skullandpwnz Wrote: Someone on shoutbox pleaded for help asking the US to help intervene because they started to cut the power, he still had wifi but then disconnected.

harrowing stuff, so no one has heard from him since?
(February 04, 2021 at 03:20 PM)skullandpwnz Wrote: Someone on shoutbox pleaded for help asking the US to help intervene because they started to cut the power, he still had wifi but then disconnected.
Wow that's sad, i hope it was a troll.
(February 04, 2021 at 02:46 PM)italianmafia18 Wrote:  IMO it was the right thing to do

What makes you think that?

Damn it's scary. I knew it for a week already but I still didn't see them in the headlines

Damn... crazy stuff.....
I don't care but it's funny that none of them pleaded for Rohingya people when they were being massacred and even Aung San Suu Kyi supported the genocide during her UN speech. So fuck her.