Bulgarian police arrest hacker Instakilla
by umerkhan - August 08, 2020 at 10:41 AM
Bulgarian law enforcement has arrested on Wednesday a local hacker going by the name of Instakilla on accusations of hacking, extorting companies, and selling hacked data online.

[Image: fA0oljetTEqBCVIxBd0aDg.png]

Authorities raided two of the hacker's residences in Plovdiv, a city in central Bulgaria, and confiscated several computers, smartphones, flash drives, and cryptocurrency, according to a press release from the Ministry of Interior.
Scamming faggot deserved it
he used namecheap for his website. opsec probably shit
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Failed to respond to the accusing the users' reply in a scam report. https://raidforums.com/Thread-Scam-Report-against-KYROX-50
Where's the link for the news article?
Ban Reason: Continued using monetized links after being warned / Multi accounting (hacxx)
(August 08, 2020 at 12:24 PM)kermer Wrote: Where's the link for the news article?

https://www.zdnet.com/article/bulgarian-...nstakilla/
What's the severity for leaking "Bulgarian National Revenue Agency (NRA)"? Isn't it public domain now? As far as i know anyone in hacking/leaking circles has that database.
Ban Reason: Continued using monetized links after being warned / Multi accounting (hacxx)
RIP my guy instakill poor man
Opsec was shit, if you own anything digital like servers and domains that are tied to your real identity and your illegal activities then how can you ever assume you are safe xDDDD
Ban Reason: Extorting users / Leaking private data on RF users. https://pastebin.com/raw/SiNGNJ6B
He was a fucking bum. Was litterally banned multiple times in here. Cant even count on how many scam reports + bans this dude had. How he managed to come back over and over is still a mystery to me.
(August 08, 2020 at 10:45 AM)KYROX Wrote: he used namecheap for his website. opsec probably shit

What's wrong with namecheap? I use them as well what should I know?
(August 27, 2020 at 08:51 AM)leande1989Lee Wrote: He was a fucking bum. Was litterally banned multiple times in here. Cant even count on how many scam reports + bans this dude had. How he managed to come back over and over is still a mystery to me.

I wasn't aware of this, thank you for sharing your experience.
Interesting read, what is the likely result.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chowbus delivery service breached, hacker emails data to users umerkhan 10 633 October 16, 2020 at 03:13 PM
Last Post: secauvr
Here’s How Police Request Data From WhatsApp and Facebook micko05 13 592 October 12, 2020 at 03:30 AM
Last Post: shinigamielite
Intel leaks – Hacker leaks 20GB of Intel source code, files online crockett 4 836 September 01, 2020 at 03:32 PM
Last Post: Jaw