Bulgarian NRA НАП (nap.bg) Database - Leaked, Download!
by instakilla - July 17, 2019 at 07:01 AM
Star 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In 2019 the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency (НАП/nap.bg) suffered a breach. You can learn more in these articles 1, 2, Nap's Post. There is an estimated 74 million records in this breach but keep in mind they are not all unique people and may just be random logs.

Compromised data: First names, Last names, Income information, Personal identification number (EGN), Address Information, Usernames, Emails, Passwords. (57 separate database dumps from different Bulgarian government websites.)

ContentsSpoiler
This file originally had a password so thanks to @[GOD] Mexx66 for dehashing the file's password, this dump is a collection of many small dumps from multiple agencies when you download the data you will find many folders with CSV formatted data. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 3E1D36954EB6AD4C3EF500D951BF7090. Estimated record count of 74293986.

Downloads: Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Downloaded, will be 11.5GB unzipped.

But as mentioned no password. Had a search on Twitter for it, but nothing.

OP have any details on a possible password in the future?
I've just cracked the hash using hashcat within 1 second lol

Password is:
bulgaria
(July 17, 2019 at 12:06 PM)Mexx66 Wrote: I've just cracked the hash within 1 second lol

Password is:
bulgaria
Once again Mexx comes through.
I guess the password was intended to be shared by the leaker if it was just "bulgaria"
(July 17, 2019 at 12:06 PM)Mexx66 Wrote: I've just cracked the hash within 1 second lol

Thanks Mexx. Repped.

I tried "roosiya" and gave up. Probably would have got it with another try.

Password is:
bulgaria

So this is the partial leak where is all over news lol, they said now found who leak it and is 20 years old guy but stupid part is they claim he did it 12 years ago lol
(July 17, 2019 at 02:18 PM)gottik Wrote: So this is the partial leak where is all over news lol, they said now found who leak it and is 20 years old guy but stupid part is they claim he did it 12 years ago lol

yeah it's not possible there are logs from 2017-2019 registrations in there, it seems like a full dump not partial to me.
Is this the whole dump ?
Where can I find that database!? My personal data is supposed to be there and I need to check what information has been leaked.
Could you please guys give some hint how to open the CSV files - with a proper view ? Now i open them with Excell - and the info is a little bit messed.

Thanks Smile
(July 18, 2019 at 05:52 AM)simichoil Wrote: Could you please guys give some hint how to open the CSV files - with a proper view ? Now i open them with Excell - and the info is a little bit messed.

Thanks Smile

For Windows - Use EmEditor or Notepad++ /// these are the optimal tools to view.

Re-uploading to one more source, will link shortly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
USA Consumer Database - Leaked, Download! akmenon 45 13,356 1 hour ago
Last Post: navjeet007
Texas Birth|Death|Marriage|Divorce Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 16 3,090 9 hours ago
Last Post: markluluo
WeHeartIt Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 101 30,320 10 hours ago
Last Post: akiria