Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Brexit - Good or Bad for UK
Not a Brit, but I've talked about Brexit with quite a few of them. Obviously my sample size is small, but I really have not found any that voted for it. Many quite pissed about it. I find it peculiar. Clearly enough Brits wanted out. Personally, I like the idea of Brexit and any autonomy, but again I have no bone in the fight. Just from the outside looking in England, specifically, seems to have a lot of social problems. I wonder how much of the will of the people is being done by the MPs . . . very little?
(06-25-2017, 12:51 AM)MARiUZ Wrote:  Not a Brit, but I've talked about Brexit with quite a few of them. Obviously my sample size is small, but I really have not found any that voted for it. Many quite pissed about it. I find it peculiar. Clearly enough Brits wanted out. Personally, I like the idea of Brexit and any autonomy, but again I have no bone in the fight. Just from the outside looking in England, specifically, seems to have a lot of social problems. I wonder how much of the will of the people is being done by the MPs . . . very little?

Are you friends with Libtards??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  good site bobobobob 1 222 10 hours ago
Last Post: EPP
Tongue iPhone users, Apple has a good news for your eyes BMT 0 190 04-20-2018, 11:19 AM
Last Post: BMT
  Tony Blair confirms he is working to reverse Brexit pedols 7 428 12-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: luther513
  Tony Blair confirms he is working to reverse Brexit tandirtandir 0 324 12-03-2017, 08:39 PM
Last Post: tandirtandir
  Theresa May's plans in chaos as Brexit department's top official quits JrHin47PRqujue4i2 0 276 09-18-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: JrHin47PRqujue4i2